Help with parcel sizes?

I’m new to this whole sex toy thing and I bought my first simple little bullet vibe last week. But the thing is my mum has to collect it at my local post office. Problem is I told her I bought guitar strings. I purchased a 100ml bottle of lube and the Tracey Cox bullet vibe. Any idea how big the box or bag would be?

3 Likes

Hi,Sounds like a good start.
The box shouldn’t be that big. I had a delivery of 3 smallish things and the box was just the right size which was padded out inside.
It’s very discreet labelled as well :blush:

1 Like

Yea some of the other toys looked a little intimidating so the bullet seemed like the right starting point.

But the parcel size sounds good, you wouldn’t happen to know if lovehoney does multiple box sizes or anything like that? (Sorry I know thats a strange question)
Let me tell you I am shitting bricks rn lol. I can probably say I bought a guitar capo as well just to disguise it a little.
But thanks a million for the help, it’s really appreciated!

Hi, the box should not be too big, although it will be bigger than a few guitar strings. The good thing is that the packaging /items that I have ever received are very discreet and have no mention of Love Honey on the outside. If i were a betting man I would say you will get way with it as long has mum does not open the parcel. @rachael.smyth20

1 Like

Lovehoney do use multiple box sizes. The parcel I received today was in was I believe to be the smallest box and it’s 23cm in length, 15cm wide and 11cm high (all give or take a few millimetres)

2 Likes

Nice nice nice, yea I think I can get away with it as long as I can keep my poker face, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Thats not too bad, honestly I’m just gonna try and play it cool and casual around the box, but thanks a million for the help!! @Calie

I ordered 2 of the toy storage bags the other week and expected it to come in a padded envelope, but it came in a box similar to the the size Calie mentioned, so that must be the minimum size packaging they use

Ooops lol well bigger than guitar strings…
The lube is possibly the size if toothpaste and the bullet at a guess bigger than a lip stick…
Might be worth saying some make up is on its way…

@Welsh-Warrior how odd. I’ve recieved lots of things in either padded or plastic envelopes that fit through the letter box, normally lingerie items but seems very odd they’d send you a box for a couple of storage bags… maybe your packer was at the end of a shift and had just run out of envelopes :woman_shrugging:t2:.

For @rachael.smyth20 's order I would expect exactly what @Calie describes though :+1:

1 Like

You should be fine like others have said.
Of course, if your mum uses love honey though, she will know. It doesn’t say Lovehoney on the box but says LH trading. I’m sure Royal Mail give you the option to rearrange delivery. Can you arrange it for a day you will be there?

I’d say don’t worry about it. Some companies use bigger boxes than they should so she might think it’s that. I doubt it will come in a jumbo, massive box it will just come in a small box. I live with my mum still at age 20 and I’ve ordered many many things from Lovehoney and she doesn’t really care. I was so scared the first time but it was all ok. All the deliveries I’ve had are super discreet. The only thing though, is they use a distinct kind of tape that not many other companies use so that might be a giveaway but if your mum doesn’t buy from Lovehoney I doubt she’d know. If the parcel is in your name, she can’t legally open it without your consent and she has no business knowing what it is since your an adult. There is a way to pick when you want it delivered when you are ordering it but it costs £7.99 (I believe) as it’s a sort of special delivery. I’ve never used this method but my friends have and they say it’s alright but it’s not guaranteed because of the state of the world right now. Just know it will be ok and you don’t have to worry.

Welcome the the forum! I’d probably think the box will be small squarish size so not tiny but not massive.

How’d it go? :blush:

I got a parcel today and it has LH as the sender but no mention of the words Love Honey on the package.

1 Like