If it's for cosmetic reasons Laynie then it has to be private, but I've asked Hubby to enquire for Daga and as it's for a previous injury it will have to go through his local PCT for funding on the NHS,which, in theory they will pay for but it will very much depend on his own area. First step is your G.P Daga and then they will refer you on to the specialist at your local hospital if your PCT will fund you. Get cracking my friend and hubby says any help you need about anything to do with this give him a shout. Love Bubs