Help

I would like to order some lingerie but want to know what the chances are of it fitting through my letterbox. The only reason I ask is that I ordered some toys last week and despite saying where I'd like the package left when I placed my order RM left me a card.

The items I want to it order are the fishnet and lace body stocking and the loveliness thrill me ribbon slot and mesh bustier set.

I know it's probably difficult to answer but just want an idea.

Thanks

I'm guessing they would come in box. Some does come in a Jiffy bag. Can't understand why they wouldn't leave it in ur safe place.

I know I was so looking forward to trying out my new items last night as well.

Don't know whether to try again and hope they leave it behind this time.

Seems strange as rm as leave mine in safe place.

Weird that they didn't leave it. Maybe it didn't qualify under their safe places policy.

Anywho, I've found with bustiers they generally have to go in a box. Stockings, underwear, and anything that doesn't have extra packaging will generally fit in the letter box providing it's only a few items. Hope that helps!

If this is love honey lingerie the body stocking will be box type packaged the bustier cellophane wrapper the latter will definitely fit in a jiffy bag and letter box the former if I remember right is a little thick to fit through the letterbox

Both of those items together would probably come in a box. You'd likely get a jiffy bag if you order one as they both have minimal packaging, though Lovehoney do tend to use large jiffy bags so it still likely wouldn't fit through your letter box.

You might want to try specifying an alternate safe place, though at this time of year they are reluctant to leave anything anywhere as they are wary of theft and wary of weather damage, as really there aren't many places you can leave a parcel where the wind/rain won't get to it. You may just have to accept the pick up delay. Better than a stolen parcel, or one that has been damaged by weather.

I ordered two minidresses and they came in the usual too-long box. My replacement bra (only one) came in a jiffy bag that would have fit into a letterbox.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Having picked up my parcel from the post office today maybe I was a little vague on my message. Will try rewording and hopefully should be fine

We have only had one thing in a jiffy bag, most items come in a box.

Our safe place is our next door nieghbour, and until recently our lh orders have always been delivered there, however our last two lh orders have gone back to the postoffice, despite the postman leaving parcels from other non related companies next door.

I think there has been other threads recently were people have been saying, the postman isn't using the safeplace requested, maybe there is an issue that lh needs to sort with royal mail.

It is a pain having to go into town to get your lh parcel.

j&lxxxx wrote:

We have only had one thing in a jiffy bag, most items come in a box.

Our safe place is our next door nieghbour, and until recently our lh orders have always been delivered there, however our last two lh orders have gone back to the postoffice, despite the postman leaving parcels from other non related companies next door.

I think there has been other threads recently were people have been saying, the postman isn't using the safeplace requested, maybe there is an issue that lh needs to sort with royal mail.

It is a pain having to go into town to get your lh parcel.

I have just placed my order and did change wording slightly so will see what happens Tuesday!

It is a pain for me as I don't work locally so have to wait to the weekends to pick up and orders

I have never once had the postman put it in my safe place >:(

When I write reviews I generally try and write if it was posted through my letterbox with no issues. I've had quite a few items of lingerie from Lovehoney that have gone through the letterbox fine. However that does sound like a few bits you're after, so if it comes in one parcel it probably won't.