Help :(

Has anyone got the Tracey Cox Supersex G-spot vibe? I'm really tempted by it and the reviews are good but I need avise this is my step up from a bullet hence not going for something too intimidating any help would be much appreciated!

*advise

Hello, I have one and find it good for both the G-spot as well as external clitoral play =)

Would you Defo recommend it?x

I don't have this but the reviews are good as you say, usually if the reviews are overwhelmingly positive it's a good toy BUT it is important to remember everyone is different so although loads of people may love a toy and find it amazing, it may do nothing for you. And the same but opposite - you may love a toy that has really bad reviews! These situations happen a bit to me :)

I've only heard good things about that toy from the people on here but just bear in mind that all tastes are different! :) xx

Hi Xx-katie please take a look at our Returns Policy, Thanks

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Our returns policy, in a nutshell

• You can return anything for any reason, even if you just didn't like it, including if it's been opened, worn or used.
  • You can return your parcel within the UK completely free by using the freepost returns label.
  • You will get an immediate replacement (if in stock) or full refund
  • Returns that we even suspect have been used or worn are disposed of safely or recycled via Rabbit Amnesty

My hubby bought this for me recently and all I have to say is WOW! Definitely worth the upgrade ;)

Brilliant thank you all for your help! Just ordered :D

Good luck hope you like it I've got it but haven't use it properly yet.

I'm sure it'll be alright..I don't really have many toys so I wanted something good,think my next investment has to be the magic wand! There's not a single bad review on it!

I'm sure it'll be alright..I don't really have many toys so I wanted something good,think my next investment has to be the magic wand! There's not a single bad review on it!

Hello yes I would, I've even recommended it in a top G-spot guide I wrote for an online mag =)

I have it and love it first toy that made me squirt if you mean this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372 defo get it x

Yes that's the one! Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow afternoon..can't contain my excitement! x