Helpful Links (Some for Emergency Use)

Ask For Ani Domestic Abuse Help

Dial 999 add 55 Domestic Abuse Silent Alert

(Feel free to add more below)
Is this ok @Lovehoney_Brenna?

11 Likes

Great idea, Bill. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

A small batch of useful ones off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more I could think of, but these will do for starters…

The Samaritans - - 116 123 - - LINK
Personally, I’d argue that every new mobile phone sold in the UK should come with the Samaritans’ number hard-wired into its speed-dial. However, nowadays phoning is not the only way to interact with them.

The Silver Line - - 0800 4 70 80 90 - - LINK
The confidential, free 24/7 helpline for older people across the UK. Helping to combat isolation, loneliness, elder abuse and a whole lot else. More important than ever in these locked-down days.

Find your local NHS STI/Sexual Health Clinic - LINK
Note: Nearly all NHS STI clinics work on a “self-referral” basis: i.e. you do not need to be referred by a GP.

How to examine yourself for testicular cancer
It’s easy and it could save your life. THIS PAGE shows how and contains one of the funniest video guides I’ve ever watched. That voice-over!!! :rofl: Note: this link will NOT take you to any NSFW content. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks! Although @Lovehoney_Brenna and you helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And for anyone who feels that they don’t need this bumping to the top of their latest list everyday don’t forget you can set the topic to ‘muted’ using the options at the bottom of the topic, and that will remove it from your latest list/seen topics.

To fish it back out again you can find it in your Muted List, and then change it back to ‘normal’. :+1: