Helpful tips for Lovehoney forum use - 2.0

Brenna has turned the new Reactions feature on. :partying_face::balloon::slightly_smiling_face:

Now we are no longer limited to just :heart:, we can also use :+1: :clap: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and :pleading_face: too!

To bring up the Reactions panel, long-press (or hover your mouse over) an empty heart icon on one of someone’s posts, and select a suitable reaction from the pop-out menu. :+1:

And to see who has reacted to a post and how, you can tap on the post’s reaction icons to bring up a pop-up tally:

You can keep track of the Reactions you’ve given and received from your Activity/Reactions and Notifications/Reactions pages, respectively.

The :heart: still acts as ‘Like’ in the forum sense, and is the only one that gets counted for Badges, user lists, etc.

I don’t believe the rest are limited per day in the same way Likes are, so I think you can React to as many posts as you want to. :slightly_smiling_face: (if anyone hits any limits, come and let us know and I’ll update this info).

4 Likes