Heterosexual but want to try ...

I would never have admitted I wanted to while I was with my partner, think your other half would have to be very understanding, or open minded as its like cheating.

But since I've split up I've been with same sex partners casually and enjoyed it a lot, but thats a different story.

do what you desire, life to short, have your girl on girl fun, then tell partner, it will probably turn him on, but he probably will want a threesome with girl you slept with.cos you liked her,

So what you're saying is cheat and then hope he doesn't mind?

Being a former Heteralsexual guy, I will say the best advise it to do things together, my partner and I have been together for over seven years and found that maintaining our foundation is by being honest about playing with others, though we are in a relationship, by no means are we in an open relationship, however we enjoy playing with others together. meeting people is merely the tarting poing and though we have both been wit a person of the opposit sex, we have learned that knowing the facts of bringing into our relationship can cause ptoblems if not discussed to the 3'rd person involved. So take baby steps until you feel more confident that playing with someone of the same sex is truly what you want to try.

angel m wrote:

do what you desire, life to short, have your girl on girl fun, then tell partner, it will probably turn him on, but he probably will want a threesome with girl you slept with.cos you liked her,

Or could just as easily completely destroy your relationship.

I'd ca' very canny with this indeed. There's no such thing as a free lunch, so to speak, and if consequence-free multi-partnered sex-lives were easy and managable then, frankly, we'd all have them.

And, as has been brought up here many many times by people smarter than I, you can't close an open door. Don't do anything you'll regret unless you're 100% sure that you won't regret it,

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

no to cheat is wrong,but every relationship is different ,openess off your desires causes tension in what was a good thing ,and if your relationship is to work openess is best ,but partner may not like what they are hearing,and that will eventually break partnership

Wildcherry wrote:

From our/my experience this is how we got into swinging.. We'd always joked about a threesome with another man and he expressed quite a lot that he would like to see it so when he was away one weekend he brought it up again.

At first i was a little put off but when he came home we both looked into it, planned and talked lots and then took the pludge so to speak. I'm not going to sugar coat it, the very first time we did it it was incredibly difficult, i felt guilty after and he felt jealous but 3 years later we've had some mind blowing experiences with other couples, females and males. We are even stronger now than before we started and the love we have for each other especially afterwards is like nothing else.

Only you know how he's going to react and what your relationship can take but if you do decide, really think about it as a couple beforehand and talk lots and lots. From what you've said about the threesome talking he could be quite open to it, i really wouldn't suggest doing it on your own though i think you have to include him in some way to make him feel part of this whether this from letting him just watch the both of you but from what youv'e said about him getting upset about hearing your feelings makes me think again.. Good luck

this is a great way to go about it ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

facf is some dont belive in extra partner activerty and some do tou decide

My hubby just read this and told me if I had sex with another women he would divorce me.
Cheating cheating . Even thinking about it is cheating in my mind.
Yes me and my husband often fantasise about a three some which is mostly me and the other women because he knows I find that a massive turn on but that's all it will ever be .
If you want to try it that desperately you have to tell him, out of respect for him. Otherwise you may as well not be in a relationship. Communication is key in relationships

Check the date on the OP, vixen. It's an old thread.

Since I'm here, I may as well add that it's another person who would be involved, with her own feelings and complications, not a disposable sex toy.

That seems to have been overlooked completely.

I am in same position although I'm single. I'm not one for frequenting gay bars, although I've nothing against them!

I would say go for it - Sometimes the experience will not be as enjoyable as you have fantasiesed (Personal experience) but you should alway give it a go, else you will continue wondering and feeling confused.