Hey all advice needed

Hey been plucking up the courage to write on here...my slight challenge is doggy style and lasting. Only seems like I do it for a few minutes then I explode and I really want to last longer. Is there any tips you can give me please

I'm the same. 🙂 There's just something about that position that rubs me the right way.

There are all the tricks that can be used to last longer in any position; condoms, delay lube, penis sleeves, stop-starting, etc, but the one I've had some success with without resorting to those is vibration. I have one of those cocks that's numbed by vibrations, so they'll get me really hard but make me less sensitive.

A cockring is good for this, though the overflow vibrations from my wife's toys can have a similar effect (something like a mini magic wand or a decent bullet, but these are better in other positions). I prefer the single loop cockrings as I have real trouble chucking my balls through that second loop, but that's down to the individual. And if your partner doesn't like the buzzy bit on her bum then you can always flip the cockring upside down.

Hi, welcome to the forum

Hi + welcome

Hiya, I used to have this but since being with my new partner , 3yrs now and married , I find it very uncomfortable and have to stop so cant understand why, but the thing I have is now , I rarely now don't get to climax as its done and dusted. It never was like this before but now, we rarely do it any when we do from start to finish, im lucky if its 2min, any suggestions, the thing is, those 2 min are amazing just want it to last longer xx

tidygirly wrote:

Hiya, I used to have this but since being with my new partner , 3yrs now and married , I find it very uncomfortable and have to stop so cant understand why, but the thing I have is now , I rarely now don't get to climax as its done and dusted. It never was like this before but now, we rarely do it any when we do from start to finish, im lucky if its 2min, any suggestions, the thing is, those 2 min are amazing just want it to last longer xx

If you check out the thread Alicia4Ever linked in the post above you can find some advice on a selection of different options that may give you some ideas.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1718312-tips-to-last-longer/

Same here with doggy style, My favourite style of sex. My OH knows is she wants quickie sex then doggy it is lol