Hey there.

Hey, im 37 straight and engaged to be married next year (2021) I have been with my Fiancé for 3.5 years and never had any sex toys before I met him, my ex wasn't a fan of them and thought I shouldn't need anything more than him. My Fiancé however loves me using them and encourages me using them, especially in front of him. I have a good sized collection so far, of vaginal penetrative toys, clit stimulators and eggs, but my ultimate favourite is the starlet 2! I'm always looking to add to my collection and to widen my interest in anal play.

1 Like

Hi there Sassy welcome enjoy the forums hun 💋

Thanks for the welcome Gazza. :-)

1 Like

Your very welcome hun relax and enjoy yourself

Welcome! I'm glad you've found someone who's helping you explore what you like, it's amazing what having the right partner will do!

Welcome! Toys are awesome and great boosters to time with a partner. My ex wife hated them too but now I've got a great guy that loves them just as much as me.

Hello and welcome!

Good morning and welcome! :)

Hello and welcome 🙂

Welcome to the community. It's full of friendly open minded folk willing to share their knowledge and experiences. Enjoy. 😊

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone 😀 😊

Hiya...👋...Welcome

HI and welcome :)

Welcome x

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hi 👋🏻

Hello 👋 Hope you enjoy the forum!

Hi and welcome

Congrats on the wedding, lots of planning to do. Welcome to the forum, plenty of tips and advice on here.

Thanks everyone!