Hi everyone

I have been a long-time user of Lovehoney and used to be a regular contributor to the forums until about June last year.

Things have been off which is part of the reason haven’t been on for so long. Hope everyone is ok have missed some of the chat.

Tells you how long been off because I am loving the new Lovehoney interface and the forum is a lot easier to find than it used to be.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Lyndav71

1 Like

Hi and welcome back @Lyndav71

1 Like

Hi and welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Lyndav71 welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back! :wave:

1 Like

Does anyone know why when I click on the circle it says male? I am female have checked my details and says I am female.

Used to be able to put a profile picture on and had one but disappeared assuming re GDPR?

Also used to have members following and also photos have they got rid of this?

Also how do I edit profile? I wrote it last year

Welcome back :wave:
Press your icon up the top right, then press the icon that looks like a torso. Then preferences (the cog icon). This will spit you out into your profile section. On the left there are various options, one of them is profile.you can edit stuff from there
Your currently have it set to private by the way, so we cant see anything anyway :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back @Lyndav71 :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Thanks had a play - is it public now?

1 Like

Yup, all good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fab thanks, I found the old format difficult this is easier still need the odd bits.

I used to have photos’ on here profile pic and on the members photo’s but assume they gone with GDPR.

Is there still a members photos section?

Also can you still follow each other?

Hi @Lyndav71

1 Like

Hi there @Lyndav71 enjoy the forum

1 Like

Hi Gazza_64, I’m sure I will enjoy the forum used to find it helpful and there was some laughs on here too with some of the topics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a photo secction here but you need to active in the forum for a couple of weeks or so so you hit trust lvl 2 before you can post photos.

1 Like

Thats really helpful Green_Eyed_Girl. I used to be Sargeant or Captain level on the old scale but will build it up again, my last activity says May 2020 (3 years a member at that point) x

1 Like