Hi fellow sex toy lovers! I'm kind of New!

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @MissTery glad you found us enjoy

1 Like

Just measuring me, there’s quite a bit of me to measure lol

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I’m trying to find my way around the forum. Next I’ll be trying to figure out how to add a profile pic, since most of you have lovely photos there. My M is a bit boring.

Its in your profile > click the wee person icon > preferences > the pencil symbol to edit.

1 Like

@MissTery Hello and welcome to the forums .

1 Like

Its good you are joining the forum, advice, support etc on here. Everyone is very friendly, supportive and open minded. @MissTery

1 Like

Welcome! :wave:

1 Like

Thank you I managed to upload a profile pic of me wearing some Lovehoney lingerie which I love. It’s no longer on sale but the lingerie I’m wearing is Lovehoney Plus Size Rendezvous Black Studded Fishnet Basque Set which can be found here https://www.lovehoney.com.au/p/lovehoney-plus-size-rendezvous-black-studded-fishnet-basque-set/72619.html
Just in case anyone was curious. Thanks for your help. I look forward to being able to share photos in threads but I need to go up a level to do that.

2 Likes

Next I need to learn how to start a thread. Now I’ve got my profile pic set up that’s next on the list.

1 Like

I’m glad you have sorted out your profile picture and it looks great @MissTery You should be able to start a new tread now as well, have you found how to do that? Certain things you will be unable to do until you have moved up a level such as posting pictures. This happens after about 15 days as long as you have liked a few things. Have a read of the levels/rules and hope you post/comment going forward.

1 Like

Hi @MissTery :grin:

Thats a gorgeous basque, I’d love it to be brought back out again.
Have a read here and it’ll give you tips on how to use the forum and use the :mag_right: for ‘trust levels’ so you know what is needed to get to each level.

1 Like

I figured out how to post a thread! Yay me. I feel like part of the crew now almost

1 Like

Thank you. I’d like to move my way up the ranks

1 Like

I downloaded the app. Beginning to feel like a real pro! I have to login 6 more days until I reach the next level. The race is on!

1 Like

Hi @MissTery and welcome!

1 Like

Howdy, @MissTery and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I love it here.

2 Likes