Hi folks!

Thought I'd join in, after lurking for a good few months.

I like being spanked and rough sex, I also like slow sensous, almost tantric, sex, all with my gorgeous husband of many years who is more than happy to indulge my "sub" side.

My favourite fanstasy is of being a scullery maid or somesuch in a big country house, hubby is the man of the house who has me summoned for his pleasure whenever he desires. I have to wear a long virginal white nightgown and brush my hair out so it falls around my shoulders. He's stood there in a long white shirt and breeches, holding a riding crop.

The thought of being savagely ( but tenderly) taken in front of a roaring fire really gets the endorphins flowing!

It all sounds a bit mills and boon now I've written it but it works for me!

Hello!!

Welcome to th OA! I really liked your fantasy. I wonder if I should try writing mine down?

Howdy!

Welcome to the boards!

Hope to see you around, and hope that you enjoy it here :) xx

Hay there, hope you enjoy yourself here, and look forward to catching some of your posts :)

Hello!

Welcome and see you around!

Hello and welcome the O A XxX

hello and welcome

Hi there, welcome to the OA.

Like your fantasy

hi all welcome to oa

hi all

hi there and welcome

Hello there Spankyoubaby!

Your hubby is one lucky guy isn't he?

Hope to see you around then!

SG69 x

Hi Spankmebaby

I have a similar country house fantasy but that mainly stems from Pride and Prejudice and Lady Chatterley's lover!!

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Welcome to th OA! I really liked your fantasy. I wonder if I should try writing mine down?

it might take a while!!

welcome to OA spakmebaby. x