HI Guys, Question about packaging?!

Imogen wrote:

I think it's so that if someone googles the "forbidden phrase" it doesn't lead them here.

Yeah, exactly that. So that prying eyes don't lead them here unless they're customers. =)

Oh yes I did get why as soon as I saw Alice had censored it :) dumb of me not to think in the first place!!! You will never know the forbidden phrase now muahaha :D

Now if only it wasn't stated on the top google result (a digital spy forum thread) stating the "forbidden phrase" means LoveHoney then all would be perfect... Sigh!

Also, if you're sending to the US, these days LoveHoney has a .com site which I believe dispatches from within the states, so I'd imaging that's quicker and far more discrete than it used to be having to go through customs!

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

Also, if you're sending to the US, these days LoveHoney has a .com site which I believe dispatches from within the states, so I'd imaging that's quicker and far more discrete than it used to be having to go through customs!

Why did I never think of this..? Thank you for that! I totally forgot about the .com site. It does make things a lot easier.

Edit: Just realised I can log in to it too.. Ooh.

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

Now if only it wasn't stated on the top google result (a digital spy forum thread) stating the "forbidden phrase" means LoveHoney then all would be perfect... Sigh!

I have emailed them, and asked several times. Otherwise, you don't get a result until page 17 or so... sigh.