HI Guys, Question about packaging?!

Hello fellow LoveHoney members, i'm a newbie, literally joined like 10 minutes ago! I don't know if this information is available on the main website or not, maybe i'm crap at looking for it but I thought i'd post on here to get a clear answer.

Basically, what is the packaging like for products bought on this site? Like how all amazon products come wrapped in brown cardboard with the amazon logo on it, etc. I'm asking because i've decided to buy a dildo, and I live with the rents, so you can see where i'm going, don't want them finding out this particular purchase. Is the packaging obvious it's from a sex toy website? Does anyone have any pics of the packaging? Thanks in advance guys and girls!

LH are great for discreet packaging, take a look at this for more specifics - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

This might help

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

Cardboard, no LH logo - unless you knew what LH packaging was like you couldn't tell :)

Welcome to the forum :)

x..x

Sub got in before me with the link, but trust me they are brilliant, there is no embarassment with the postie or parents, plain brown box or envelope. No-one would ever know.

Oh my, what fast replyers you all are. Thanks everyone! :D I feel abit better now

Only issue is if you have to send something across the ocean- I learned this lesson through the hard way.

Don't send lube and toys to the USA! Well, you can.. Just be prepared for the Customs invoice stated clearly with "Lubrication and Novelty Toys"..

The OH was not happy- especially when it was delivered to his mom's.. >.<

Nymeria wrote:

Only issue is if you have to send something across the ocean- I learned this lesson through the hard way.

Don't send lube and toys to the USA! Well, you can.. Just be prepared for the Customs invoice stated clearly with "Lubrication and Novelty Toys"..

The OH was not happy- especially when it was delivered to his mom's.. >.<

Oops lol

The outer packaging looks pretty standard, just be warned that the inner packaging for separate items can be explicit, so make sure you open the parcel when you're alone.

The outer packaging looks pretty standard, just be warned that the inner packaging for separate items can be explicit, so make sure you open the parcel when you're alone.

The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is... My parents aren't conservative at all and I can imagine they've shopped on here so there'd be no fooling them if they nosied at it, not that they'd be bothered anyway. But it does make me think - does the postie realise what my packages are haha

Very discreet [ackaging from these guys, nobody would know what you've ordered

It's so discrete your parents are sure to realise it's a sex toy (Sorry - I'm only joking but we oldies buy sex toys as well so we know what a discrete package looks like!)

You really don't need to worry about it,it's very discreet,plain packaging,only you will know what's inside x welcome to the forum :)

1 Like

Just to copy what everybody else has said, It is decreet with just forbidden phrase -Alice ;-) on it :) x

YoungHavingFun wrote:

The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is...

Hehe, was wondering when the "censorship" would be coming up. =)

... And that's why it's discreet.

ahhh sorry I didn't realise that wasn't allowed to be posted!!!

Nymeria wrote:

YoungHavingFun wrote:

The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is...

Haha I was going to say, I've never noticed 'Forbidden phrase - Alice' written on the parcels :P

I didn't realise you weren't allowed to say that, does anyone know why?

I always worry the postie knows what company its from :s

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Haha I was going to say, I've never noticed 'Forbidden phrase - Alice' written on the parcels :P

I didn't realise you weren't allowed to say that, does anyone know why?

I think it's so that if someone googles the "forbidden phrase" it doesn't lead them here.