Hi I’m Dotty!

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and already surprised at how lovely people are! I’m a scientist and live with my OH but my work now requires me to sometimes be away from home for a few months at a time! It’s been fun exploring some of the LH range with my partner but wondered if there were any tips/toys you can recommend when playing alone and keeping a bit of fun going whilst I’m away?

8 Likes

Hi and welcome @Dottymay :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hiya @Dottymay :wave: Welcome

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Dottymay, I personally haven’t tried app controlled toys but that may be an option to keep you both happy whilst apart, you can still play with each other while away.

1 Like

Hi welcome hope you enjoy your time on here we are friendly bunch

1 Like

Hi @Dottymay Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi Dotty - welcome aboard! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi here too @Dottymay :blush: I can’t really give any advice about playing while apart but maybe things like giving one another instructions on what to do and send proof to one another or similar might work?

1 Like

Hi Dotty hope you are well.
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a good day xx

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Dottymay :smile:

1 Like

Hi@Dottymay

1 Like

Hi and welcome, app controlled toys might be worth considering.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Dottymay.
An increasing amount of couples’ toys are app controlled and can work over a long distance.
The only one I have is a We-Vibe Gala, now discontinued, but We-Vibe do others - Lovense, Desire have some too on the main shopping pages.

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hi and Welcome @Dottymay !

We’ve not explored the app controlled toys but if you want interactive play whilst apart these would be a good option to have a look at. Lovehoney stock quite a lot now so definitely worth exploring.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Dottymay

1 Like

Hi @Dottymay XX

1 Like