Hi! I'm New just seeing how I can leave a product review or me with my recent purchase

Hello and welcome! First time on here

1 Like

Hello and welcome @ewanbads :slightly_smiling_face:

You can leave a review for any product on that item’s product page on the shopping site.

There’s an issue with a couple of browsers (Firefox, Duck2Go) where you may need to adjust your tracking settings for the review section to appear (or you can swop to a different browser :slightly_smiling_face:)

Hope that helps. :+1:

2 Likes

Hiya @ewanbads :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Yes find the product on the site and scroll down…then you should see the reviews… click on the “write a review” and leave your review.

Good luck

1 Like

Hi @ewanbads :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Just to add to @Ian_Chimp , if you can see the reviews on the product page just press this button below them and it’ll open the review form for you yo fill in :+1:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @ewanbads welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hiya…

1 Like

Helloooo

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi @ewanbads Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum newbie :raised_hands:

Hello :wave:

Afternoon and welcome :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @ewanbads

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ewanbads Hello and welcome.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

I can only leave a written review I was wondering where I can post a review with the item on?

@ewanbads Hello and welcome . You can not post pictures until you earn the privilege . It does not take too long , just visit often for a while and then you can post in the Lingerie Photo thread . I do not think you can link photos in the reviews directly but I could be wrong .

Correct, you cannot link images to reviews

1 Like