Hi! I'm New! Kinda shy but not, not really?

Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello to all, I’m not a big talker unless I know a person and still not a big talking person. I enjoy hot rods, motorcycles, burning tires, big breast with a ass to match. CURVALICIOUS PREFFERED, HIGH SEX DRIVE WHO LOVES TO PLEASE. Love kinky, bdsm, exploration and new things. So, I hope all is well in your neighborhood and you are all enjoying the life :metal:

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it on here.
We are a married couple whe enjoy having fun. Hubby has 2 Kawasakis that we enjoy going on rides with and living in Queensland we can ride all year round.
Mr and Mrs Badger

1 Like

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

Awesome! I love going for a ride in the cool air. Clears my mind. Thank you for the welcoming

@ChloJakes morning and thank you

Hi and Welcome :wave::slightly_smiling_face::wave:

@teacake thank you :blush:

Hi @Dustin_69c10 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

We spoke briefly a couple of weeks back, I hope you’re enjoying and getting to grips with the forum.

1 Like

Hi Peitho, yes I totally remember you came to my aid and I so appreciate it :grin:. Once again thank you! Im beginning to get the feel for it. I am enjoying it very much think you. I hope you are you doing well :crazy_face:. Good to see you :100:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hey and welcome to the forum, :wave:

Welcome to the fun of the forum @Dustin_69c10 enjoy :wink:

Welcome to the forum sir! :partying_face:

Hello, good morning to you all. I appreciate the welcoming. I appreciate being here. Have a wonderful weekend and get KINKY :heart:

Helloooo and welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum and happy exploring :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Hello and welcome