Hi, I'm new!

Hi

In new here thanks

7 Likes

How disappointing for you, all i can suggest is that you have an honest conversation with him, telling him exactly what you would like, some men aren’t very perceptive and need it spelling out.

1 Like

Hi @Mumof41 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m afraid I can only agree with @WillC , you need to have a conversation about it. Non-accusatory and away from bedroom but maybe spell out exactly what you would like him to do to you and what you feel you need. Hopefully he’ll be very happy to oblige… Next time you get the house to yourselves of course!

Hello :wave:
As above, tell him straight.

If you don’t have a open and honest conversation then nothing will change.

He’s also most likely oblivious you’re not satisfied with your current sex life and maybe just needs a simple conversation and simply telling your partner what you want.

As for the kids, either wait until they are out or asleep at night. Setting boundaries are good too, such as parents closed door means don’t disturb unless 1. It’s open or 2. It’s a dire emergency.

Welcome to the forums. You’re probably tired of reading 'have a conversation but it’s so true. When it comes to the bedroom, honestly is paramount. You can get lots of games to play together and there are apps as well which switches things up and ensures heart beats start racing. Has your sex life always been like this or is it a recent thing?

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum.
Am I missing something :thinking:

1 Like

Original post was edited.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Mumof41 and welcome to the LH forum! I’m Sophie x

Hi there and welcome to you @Mumof41 enjoy the forum

Hello and welcome @Mumof41 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Mumof41

Welcome to lovehoney :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello and welcome @Mumof41

Hi @Mumof41 welcome to the tribe! :wink:

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum, hope we can all be of use at some point.

1 Like

Hello @Mumof41 welcome :blush:

Hi @Mumof41, welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome @mumof41 x