Hi! I'm New!

Hello everyone, me and my partner are new to these sort of forums and are very excited to gain other people’s insights into certain fetish play and expanding our horizons. We are very experimental and like to use a lot of toys on each other :innocent::smiling_imp:
I’m really looking forward to getting amongst all of the chats and asking and if I can helping out answering questions :crossed_fingers::grin:

7 Likes

Hi and welcome, it sounds like you may be able to teach other many things. personally me and the wife are very vanilla so doubt I will be much help.

2 Likes

We have done and plan to do lots but not so good at the romantic side of things so you may have more advice than you realise :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. There are loads of us with more exotic interests here, so you’ll be in good company. Always interesting to find new ideas x

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Whatwethink

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Whatwethink welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @Whatwethink :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi there @Whatwethink and welcome aboard. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi nice to meet you both. Recently joined myself and loving being a part of the lh forum

1 Like

Yes from what I’ve been reading it’s going to bring a lot of new things to try

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Whatwethink hello and welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your insights and views!

1 Like

Heya, Welcome to the LH Forum!! I’m Soph x

1 Like

Welcome :blush: