Hi! I'm New!

im 39yr old lady with 2 children. i am totally new to all this. when my new man and i were physical the first time he introduced me to a whole new world. so i know very little

13 Likes

Hiya @traceyhinton22 and welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome! I hope this can be a space you feel safe to explore and find cool stuff!

1 Like

im looking forward to learning new things and trying new stuff. im very shy though

1 Like

Hi @traceyhinton22 and welcome :wave:

Hi @traceyhinton22

Greetings and Welcome @traceyhinton22 :sunglasses:

Hi :wave: @traceyhinton22 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Morning and welcome :green_heart:

Hey @traceyhinton22 :wave::wave:

Hello @traceyhinton22 and welcome.

Hi @traceyhinton22 welcome

Hi @traceyhinton22 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the club - why not tell us about yourself- what are you into and what are you not into …

I’m a 30something year old mum too and also have just been introduced/awakened. Here’s to the start of something spectacular :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Welcome @traceyhinton22 :blush: I’m sure you’ll find all kinds of useful and interesting information here :grinning::+1:t2:

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Welcome @traceyhinton22, once you’ve been here a short time you will be a lot less shy and no doubt a hell of a lot more confident with knowing what you want. Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome @traceyhinton22

Hi and welcome to the forum, there is a great deal of info on here ans you will find the forum very friendly and supportive. @traceyhinton22