Hi! I'm New!

@midlifesexy
Welcome to the club

What are you looking for in your life - more sex or different ways to play such as role reversal

Hopefully more sex!

Just me! Want to surprise him with some new moves.

Tied spread eagle on his back across the bed and then have your way with him… or juicier?

1 Like

Ok, based on your like I have a feel for what you are looking for. Try a plastic sheet across the bed and then warm a bottle of baby oil. Use the whole thing head to toe and then have at it so you are both super slippery. Thicker gauge plastic is best and you will want towels placed on each side of the bed so you don’t leave oily foot prints all the way to the shower.

Have him help shave your legs one day and see where he stops.

Try a cheap set of satin sheets. Summer is best because they can be cold in winter.

Playing dress up can go so many different ways. It can be as easy as you wearing a teddy or it can be a full roll reversal thing. Likely beyond what you are looking for right now. I will post a few more tame ideas as I think of them.

On another note, (personal question warning) is your OH also looking to spice things up a bit or are you driving this?

hey welcome and take it slow and enjoy the ride x

Hi,enjoy​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hi and Welcome :wave::slightly_smiling_face::wave:

Hi @midlifesexy and welcome to the forum

Hello @midlifesexy welcome to the group.

Hey midlifesexy, welcome here…when you say “spice up” what exactly are you looking for to spice things up??? Have you had lovers before that did things with you or to you that your current OH is not doing or willing to do??? Good luck and I hope you find your comfort level and your sexual satisfaction.

Good question but my guess is that things have just become a little too typical after 16 years of marriage. Guessing again, but I think @midlifesexy is just looking to shake things up a bit without going crazy or freaking out her hubby in the process.

1 Like

Maybe??? but I feel she is searching for something that she has experienced before or something that she has fantasized about doing and have not ever done or experienced…Too many times us men are too shy to experiment with our OH/gf missing out on lots of exceptional sexual fun

Good point but 16 years of marriage is a long time. We will need @midlifesexy to clarify. I think I am right but I always think I am right. LOL Hopefully she comes back to update this thread and we can continue on from there.

Hey and welcome :hugs:

Hello and welcome.

Here’s to your journey to becoming more comfortable in your own skin, and enjoying spicing up your marriage.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @midlifesexy

Welcome. I am also here to try to spice up our marriage (even more), which has been my mission for 36 years. Keep trying. In our experience, there is always something new, or some new twist you can do, and I’m sure you will find ideas here, as well as the encouragement to give them a try.

1 Like

Hello, hope you fell welcome and enjoy your adventure :grin:. Have fun!

You are right things have just gotten a little stale. He does suffer from ED so trying to think of ways to make things more enjoyable for both of us but nothing too far out there.

1 Like