Kinda new

Hey :wave:

Im not new just a little daft :joy: so after a problem with my emails, i decided to make a new account, customer support said old forum account will deleted at some point.

As you can see i spent ages thinking of a new name :crazy_face:

I will do a little intro anyway, myself and husband married over 20 years. I think we have have been through most stages of relationships/marriage. We have always been very playful and enjoy sex. Husband has always had a higher drive but we make it work.

I have really enjoyed reading the forum, the advice and subjects covered is fantastic :clap:

9 Likes

Welcome to your altered ego.

1 Like

Hey @CurvyCandy2 :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi @CurvyCandy2 :wave:

1 Like

Welcome! :wave:

May I ask what “most stages of marriage” means? I will share if you will. LOL

1 Like

Welcome!!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @CurvyCandy2
Welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @CurvyCandy2 :wave:
Welcome to your new account!

1 Like

Hey, just mean we had the early days, non stop, sex at every opportunity, lazy weeknds, breaks away.

Then the baby making years, pregnant, babies, toddlers, my hormones messed up, zero sleep, drives out of sync.

The mid years, health issues, financial, stress, relocating, coupled with my husbands (thankfully only) wandering eye, think he was needing an ego boost! All that took sex completely off the table.

Our now stage, our children are pretty self sufficient, we get a full nights sleep! We make the most of that and our free time! I have menopause looming in the near future so enjoying things while we can.

Pretty normal id say for marriage.

3 Likes

@CurvyCandy2 welcome in your new guise. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

Hi and welcome with your new title.

1 Like

@CurvyCandy2 Fresh identity install , welcome back and hello and welcome back to the forums .

1 Like

Helloooooo

1 Like

Yep… pretty normal. I asked because I had to restart marriage at one point. Never had my own kids, always adapted. We are all different.

1 Like

Welcome back to your fresh newness! :smile:

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome (back) @CurvyCandy2 or @Curvycandy ? :sunglasses:

It’s good to have you here, again.

1 Like

Welcome on board. Enjoy!

1 Like