Hi! I'm New!

Hello!

I’m Audy (like, odd-E. Or well, Ow-Dee if you want get cursive)

Live in the central belt of Scotland, not new to kink but very much a solo player for the time being. Loved-up at the moment and just trying to live life while avoiding the existential dread of exiting my early thirties this year.

Happy to chat to about almost anyone. Love to have a blether. But have a goldfish brain so please don’t be offended if I forget to reply to anything!

7 Likes

Hey @Audy :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Hiya great to hear from you and hope you enjoy it here

1 Like

Wow thanks for the speedy responses and taking the time all! That was very kind :slight_smile: nice to meet you all too!

We alway welcome new people with open arms :hugs:

1 Like

Well, I’ll be sure to pay it forward then!

Welcome aboard!!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum Audy. Don’t worry about your goldfish memory, my husband bought me a mug for Valentine’s Day which is testament to my tendency to forget things :joy:

Hello and welcome to the forum @Audy. Great bunch of people on here, have fun exploring and i know exactly what you mean about a goldfish brain seem to have one of them myself :laughing:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Amazing, goldfish brains in solidarity. :women_wrestling:
Now, what were we doing again?

1 Like

Another one for the goldfish club @Tenshadesandme ! :heart:

1 Like

Totally @Audy :joy:

1 Like

Welcome @Audy

2 Likes

Thanks Jo!

1 Like

Hellooooo

1 Like

Audy I really hope you are enjoying the site

1 Like

I am thanks @lumberjack ! I’m just hopping around making a couple of posts and giving my 2-cents-worth. Just nice to be part of a discussion with like-minded folks (on a holistic scale)

1 Like

Hello @Audy and welcome, :wave:

1 Like