Hi, single mom

Hiya, im new around here and im just trying to learn what to do! Im a single mommy to my 3 beautiful children, im open minded and non judgemental. And looking forward to moving forward x

17 Likes

Morning and welcome :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :hugs:

If you use the search :flashlight: bar at the top you can search :eyes: many things with key words / descriptions for things your interested in / worried about etc and it will bring up ongoing chat topics or previous posts to get some great information / advice from.

Just click and play through the various chats and take a look at the forum rules / guidance.

For example

• no personal details / one to one / contact detail sharing etc.

• nothing too descriptive which would come across as erotic story / descriptive writing.

• you can reply to other members / ask questions / advice / share your experiences :star_struck::hugs: and enjoy it.

• take a look at the forum rules and trust levels :+1:

• if your concerned about anything / unsure or find inappropriate then flag a post or tag @Lovehoney_Brenna

2 Likes

@laurabourne199 Hello and welcome to the forum.:wave:

2 Likes

Hiya @laurabourne199 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

3 Likes

Hi @laurabourne199 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome I’ve just arrived as well lot of fun to be had enjoy :heart:

1 Like

Welcome :relaxed:

2 Likes

Morning @laurabourne199 and welcome along.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Hi @laurabourne199, welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hello and welcome @laurabourne199 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @laurabourne199 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hellooooo and enjoy

1 Like

Hey @laurabourne199 welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi @laurabourne199 and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi and welcome, with 3 children I think you know what to do. May be would like to enjoy more or have more? Anyway i’m sure you will find things interesting and we may learn things from you as well as us.

1 Like

@laurabourne199 Hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like