Hi (waves shyly)

Hi. Just thought I would say hello. Never posted or commented before as I am rather shy and awkward on forums and never know what to say. Plucked up the courage and took the plunge tonight though.
I’m friendly, I try to be helpful when I can and I love just about everything that lovehoney sells, probably own half of it lol.
I love to chat and make friends, especially with people that I have things in common with. Hopefully chat with some of you soon.
Have a great evening xx

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hey @Little_miss_slut welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Little_miss_slut :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to you @Little_miss_slut enjoy the forum :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Little_miss_slut welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Little_miss_slut

1 Like

Hi speak freely we don’t judge

1 Like

Hi @Little_miss_slut :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, don’t be shy we’re a friendly bunch! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good Evening @Little_miss_slut it’s great to have you here and break a bit of that shyness to open up. I was the same for years. This forum has really helped me realise what I like and want and thankfully my wife is onboard as well and things are going great guns. Hope you have the same success.

1 Like

Hi @Little_miss_slut

1 Like

Hi, welcome tp the forum :wave:
No need to feel shy, theyr a good bunch on here. Very friendly, helpful and nonjudgmental
Also massive enablers :laughing: so you may end up with the other half of lovehoneys stock too

2 Likes

Hi there :wave:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome. Don’t be shy, we’re a friendly bunch :smiley::heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Little_miss_slut :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Little_miss_slut :wave: Hi! Hope to see you around the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Little_miss_slut. Welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

:wave:t2: Hi and welcome! As others have said no need to be shy, I have never been overly comfortable on forums and this is the only one I use and I’ve been here for forever. It’s open, friendly, non-judgemental but also very safe and well moderated. Have fun!

1 Like

Hello :wave:
Have fun

1 Like