Hiding toys from your parents :)

You could do poster versions for students rooms too...

LivingFire wrote:

EdTheDuck wrote:

<snip>

This suddenly gives me a great idea for a where's Wally type dildo picture....

A book like that could sell as some kind of hen party novelty gift, y'know? you could be on to something there!

(It's a bit of a scary thought though!)

so long as it isnt popup External Media ( someone had to say it)

http://www.etdstudios.co.uk/images/wally.jpg

There we go. Just a quick one but you're looking for a green butt plug, a black dildo and a silver vibrator!

Enjoy!

Good work! Surprisingly tricky too!

I cant find the black dildo...

(Thread hijack)

Found them all!

Is this the answer to Sexyscorpio's problem then? Dump your toys anywhere in your room but first make sure that you get hundreds of people standing around your room so that they are hard to find?! x

ooh hang on- had to just get closer to ths screen!

Sounds like it could be a fun plan Strapon. External Media

Strapon! wrote:

Found them all!

Is this the answer to Sexyscorpio's problem then? Dump your toys anywhere in your room but first make sure that you get hundreds of people standing around your room so that they are hard to find?! x

Mucky Duck wrote:

Hopefully this is really you sexyscorpio & not just your mum getting some tips where to look!!

If you share a room with your sisters you are going to struggle to get the chance for a adecent toy session. You might get away with a clit stimulator or small ladyfinger vibe in the shower, those can be hidden practically anywhere.

*In a sock inside a pair of boots *In one of those stash cans which look like a tin of coke or deoderant. *In a cut out boring book (get a cheap book on your uni subject from a second hand store & cut the middle of the centre pages out with sharp knife to make a reccess). *Under the bottom drawer of a chest of draws (often a bit of space between the drawer & the bottom of the cabinet) *A bit extreme, but cut a small hole a side seam of your mattress & poke them in there. *Buy a vanity case with lots of pockets, fill it with the usual crap & stuff the toys under all the junk or again inside the lining! *In a sock stuffed behind a radiator (at the bottom), if you can get an obstructed radiator then all the better! *In a sock behind the hot water tank in the airing cupboard. * Inside a hollow curtain pole *Buy a big fluffy cushion for your bed & stick em in there (ditto for a Teddy bear) *Buy a BIG square candle, scoop out the majority of the bottom & middle & stash them inside.

Depending on how old they are buy them one each to 'buy' their silence (sorry if they're too young!)

Mucky you weren't ever an international drug runner by any chance !!!

TB

LivingFire wrote:

this is the thing, i dont think it'd be too horrific if a parent found a vibe. but finding a stash of all kinds of toys might be a bit more embarrassing... External Media

It might be quite entertaining if that happened while you were out and you came back to a pair of parents grinning like a pair of cheshire cats and totally zonked out.

Hey, who knows they don't have the same dilemma as you ... hiding their stash External Media

Bingo Caller wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

this is the thing, i dont think it'd be too horrific if a parent found a vibe. but finding a stash of all kinds of toys might be a bit more embarrassing... External Media

It might be quite entertaining if that happened while you were out and you came back to a pair of parents grinning like a pair of cheshire cats and totally zonked out.

Hey, who knows they don't have the same dilemma as you ... hiding their stash External Media

I have to say, that's something I'd rather like to NOT think about. lol.

ew. that is all.

purplejools wrote:

definately going to have to buy this now...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2467

my box broke the other day :(

just hope this ones big enough...

OMG I WANT the red one purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'd have it as a handbag.

Stick them in a plastic bag and hang them out of the window !!

TB

Put them in a LH gift box, think about it, if they think its a pressie, they wont open it :)

x x x

At uni I have two drawers in an IKEA bedside unit thing full of goodies, but at home I keep it to just one, generally I just leave things in there as parents know it's private, but when I disappear off to uni I lay a magazine on top of everything so if it was opened there wouldn't be a buttplug or anything just lying there...

I also use a bit of sellotape to tape the drawer shut, that way if anyone tries to open there'll be a little bit of resistance and it'll be obvious that I don't want anyone going there.

Drop a chocolate box on top of any clearly visible sex toys - as I did the other night when my mother turned up unexpectedly and there was a huge pink vibrator still lying on my living room floor :)

Thank you for your suggestions :)

I am very inclined to go with the locked case option - only thing is anything with a lock will immediatly be suspicious- believe me I have one of those briefcases with a lock on at home- everytime they lose some important document- I am ALWAYS- meant to open that briefcase- despite them knowing the code! So anything remotely shown as being PRIVATE- will immediately raise suspicion. Really thinking of going with one of the more creative options- or just take one of my smaller toys and leave the rest at Uni- at least at home I'll have the full benefit of a detachable showerhead :)

Sexyscorpio what the blue blazes you doing here at o dark o'clock !!!

TB

I'm a student, I was working, what else could you possibly think I was doing?

I wish your parents gave you more privacy so you didn't have to worry about this. They should at your/our age!