High heels

Is it just me or does anyone else find heels a turn on and real sexy in and out of the bedroom

They have to be without stockings tho

I was with you there for a minute till i read the bottom no stockings you have got to be kidding man thats what help make the heels so sexy

Heels WITH stockings. Makes the legs look slender, gives you a confidence boost too. Nothing better than a lady with 6 inch heels and stocking legs, wrapped around your neck! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I'm with you on the no stockings, not just because i prefer the look without them, but they're itchy and annoying, and they catch on the fasteners.

With stocking yes I agree 100% sexy!

Needs to be with stocking. I believe that helps woman to feel sexy and confident. And us man certainly know what does this means more enjoyable sex 😊

I love a women in heels. Hence there are 4 pairs in the wardrobe just for the bedroom...

Must be worn with stockings too!

Stockings are a must with heels !

+another one for heels WITH stockings. Can't beat heels, stockings and sexy lingerie. All black please.

Stockings are 100% must !

Yes I whole heartedly agree with the majority here - stockings with heels are a HUGE turn on for me. Love it when my OH wears them for me especially when out and about, so hot.

Love my OH in high heels and stockings, doesnt happen very often, but when it does ;)

I think it's without stockings because bare feet are amazing

I love wearing high heels both with and without stockings, they both make me feel sexy.

delilahxx wrote:

I love wearing high heels both with and without stockings, they both make me feel sexy.

+1

Stockings and heels are my husbands cryptonite.
I know if I ever want anything all I have to do is wear them an I will get my way.
I want a new sofa so I better get wearing them
Lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Stockings and heels are my husbands cryptonite.
I know if I ever want anything all I have to do is wear them an I will get my way.
I want a new sofa so I better get wearing them
Lol

Works every time!!!!!

High heels are the best, luckily for me my OH will only been seen in some sort of heel, boots or shoes, she hates flat shoes just as much as me! For the bedroom she has a few pairs of proper killer heels, no platforms, 6inch heels at least! they look great with her lingerie and costumes.
I have a thing lately for ballet heels, they have roughly a 8 inch heel, I think they look great but my OH isn't sure as she can't see how she would be able to walk in them as she does like to wear her shoes out occasionally!

Sex in high heels is pretty hot and leaving her dress on thats her in high heels not me :)

I love wearing heels, although tend to destroy the sheets.