Him Cumming in my Panties

Last weekend we were walking in the countryside and whilst crossing a field full of straw bales we had a spur of the moment knee trembler. My husband withdrew and I was left to walk home with dripping panties.. It felt really sexy to be so wet.

Anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

Yes we do this alot, sometimes if she is going out with mates with out me she will ask me to do this, so she has a part of me its sexy as its our naughty little secret.

She also like to have sex then go out with her knickers on straight after so its running out of her, if I'm with her we swap underwear after a bit so i get the pleasure from her juices and my cum mixed in.

1 Like

If I had a partner I would SO be doing that

1 Like

I enjoyed that in the past, but now I don't wear panties, instead, my husband pulls almost all the way out as he cums, so it slides out of me under my skirt and makes a hell of a mess. For some reason, I'm really turned on by this!

2 Likes

KinkyMira wrote:

I enjoyed that in the past, but now I don't wear panties, instead, my husband pulls almost all the way out as he cums, so it slides out of me under my skirt and makes a hell of a mess. For some reason, I'm really turned on by this!

morning kinky mira why dont you ware panties any more is it because your husband asked you not to i am a pantie man myself .anyway i can see why you are turned on by this it would be nice to see

1 Like

omg. That is incredibly arousing!

I’ve got to try this!

So hot, specially without panties!

I hope there is some summer left to do this. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have to agree, quite arrousing!