Hit On or Flirted With By a Stranger?

Once someone came up to me in the street and asked me if I was single… I replied yes and she said are you looking for a relationship… I said yes (she was good looking)
Her mate came out the shop… she said good coz my mate really fancies you.
She was not my type but I ended up trying with her coz i’d lost my quick replies to get out of awkward situations.
It didnt last long…

The ONLY time this happened to me i didn’t even realise it…
2 years ago when I was triathlon training myself stupid i was 13st and the fittest I’d ever been in my life,even i thought I looked good which is really saying something…
Anyways one morning I was walking across the motorway services forecourt to use the loo and get another coffee when i noticed a short,petite
lady stood next to her bmw with the bonnet up just staring into the engine bay,she glanced up at me looked away then did an immediate double take!! I strolled by wishing her a good morning on my way by and carried onto the loo,once inside the shop i could see her reflection in the glass doors of the fridges opposite and she watched me until I walked into the gents.
Upon walking out of the store (coffee in hand) the lady in question stopped me and asked me for my help as apparently being a truck driver i look like i know what to do!!!
Turns out she’d run out of screenwash and she had no idea where it went​:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Upon saying she’d done the right thing as it’s 3points if youm pulled and they find an empty washer bottle i found where the stuff went and duly poured the screenwash in(she’d gone and bought a 5ltr container) until the washer bottle was full, all whilst i was being told how good of me it was to help etc etc,i on the other hand just shrugged it off as just being helpful.
Upon telling my mate sometime later I had the immortal words of “you f#####g tit,you were being hit on,ffs man” ringing in my ears and how did i not notice etc etc.
I will admit it did have a positive effect on my confidence for a while :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I used to get it relatively regularly, but it still happens now and then, usually in the gym. I am not a flirt and on the odd occasion I realise in the moment that it’s happening (as opposed to realising later which normally happens :rofl:), I get a bit guilty as if it’s somehow not okay to feel a bit flattered because I am happily married for over 20 years.

I’ve always been fit, was into sports as a kid, I was a very good mountaineer and for a time considered world class. I had a pretty cool career as a photographer based in America but went all over the world, dated a few models and the like. At one point living over in California it really was a daily occurrence and I took full advantage (those days are long gone)!

I vividly remember one weekend I had no plans, just finished a job so I had about 10 days off before I went off on another shoot. I was just in a good mood, good place in life. You know that time in your life when you’re young and everything is on the up and you feel really and truly happy and like you can do anything. I was doing really well career wise, earning lots of money, I was in great shape, no real stresses in life, just living the life I’d been striving for. I think when you’re in that much of a good place it kinda just radiates off you and makes you more attractive.
It was May or June time and I was living in Cali. I went down the beach in the early morning for a run, grabbed breakfast and got hit on by this gorgeous girl while I am getting my food. Long story short by mid morning we were back at mine and there we remained for the rest of the day!
The next day I kid you not, I go for my morning run and stop off at the same place and get hit on by another girl. We had to go back to hers because the first one was still back at mine, asleep in my bed :joy:

Those really were the days!

1 Like

The only time I can think of was at a petrol station, I was in the car & my wife was filling the car up, the women in front was filling her car up & noticed me just sat there. She had some bum hugging shorts on & she knew it, started smiling at me & started to try & look sexy filling the car up​:joy:

My wife clocked it straight away & when she got in the car said “you know she was flirting with you “ I just said “what while she’s filling up “ :joy:

@FD1 … Yeah Li’l Mr innocent … :rofl:

1 Like

Always :pray:t2::innocent:

And then, just like that. Hit on twice in the space of 2 hrs in the gym / sauna today.

I clearly spoke too soon and need to train on a Sunday :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Clearly hope then. :wink::wink:

I posted this already on what cheered me up , but will repost here .What cheered me up recently - #6652 by Oldman

Always being hit on in the gym must be my tight legging and crop top

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been hit on or flirted with by a stranger, probably because I look too unapproachable. I’m very tall, pretty big and have a fair few piercings and tattoos. I also do a physical job and dress for comfort! Generally, guys seem to think I’m a lesbian (women don’t hit on me either however!) or just not sexy/feminine? I’m also rubbish at flirting myself or reading the signs so no hope really :joy:

3 Likes