Hit On or Flirted With By a Stranger?

Question as this never happens to me…

Four of us went out as two couples for a visit to a local patio/pub. When I was walking in I noticed one of my workmates (female) who was sitting at a table with a bunch of people and I stopped to say hello and some quick chit chat before heading over to our table. She is married and I met her husband so it wasn’t anything work/sex related as she has about 15 years on me and is not attractive at all…lol

However, after about 2 hours of sitting outside and visiting with our group, we dispersed and I needed the loo ahead of leaving the pub. There was a girl sitting at the bar who stopped me on the way out and introduced herself (this never happens to me btw…) We chatted a bit and she informed me that she was at the table when I came in and apparently I work with her mom (the lady I stopped to say hi to earlier).

She was so impressed with me being kind and saying hi that she wanted to introduce herself, asked if I was seeing anyone and that she was waiting for me to leave so she could ask to take me home! I was flattered as Mrs. Val was at the table with me but she left in her car with the other woman that was with us as we took separate cars so this girl thought I was single I guess.

Regardless, she was a pretty girl that seemed to have had too much to drink and was stalking me a little I think. I had to let her down easy and was super kind but declined her invite. She was easily 20 years younger than me and honestly, in my opinion, a bit out of my league if I were single. She was actually pretty aggressive and even showed me that she wasn’t wearing any underwear! She had them in her purse and showed me that she took them off when I went by so she could get my attention! I would have paid to see my faced when I glanced down and seen a pretty black landing strip and her pussy peeking out from a short sundress (she wasn’t wearing a bra either but I never asked where that was…lol)

I share this because it was a really large boost to my confidence which sounds weird. It seems that when men flirt like that to women they seem to always get pissed off…(this was a one-off as I have NEVER been flashed a pussy in a bar before) Just saying that it was a nice gesture, even though it was a little much, felt great to be noticed, and helped me see that although she was SUPER desperate, maybe I may still have something to offer… :smirk: :heart_on_fire:

Does this ever happen to you? What is the most unexpected thing that has happened through a chance encounter that left you with a smile?

5 Likes

No, never, must have been an ego boost, but you did the right thing.

1 Like

Only by other men! :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Only once where I worked for , for 13yrs I left the company kept in touch with people we even went out on the puss ! Moved away and then the couple we where friends with split up, I still worked in the area and was asked to meet up by the lady, we met in public nothing to hide had a drink she then opens upto why didn’t you ever come on to me ? Working overtime on nights with me and early shifts just to be with me and spend time with me, I was so shocked as I never noticed ever, she told me she was extremely obvious and made it so! I have never been good at reading the signs always slow on the up take and happy to say so :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We were on a romantic weekend away for my birthday last month where my wife insisted that our server (man) at dinner one night was most definitely flirting with both of us. I wouldn’t have flagged it as such, but I trust her evaluation of men’s flirting techniques over my own any day. We have no interest in actually inviting anyone else into our bed, but it fueled some hot conversation as we made our way back to our place for the rest of our evening’s sexy festivities - fantasizing about how a couple might receive that flirting and turn it into an invitation and where he might fit with us, which was very hot talk as I went down on her with a fat dildo in her…

But all that to say, I’m rather oblivious to what most people might identify as flirting and probably have missed some rather overt come-ons over the years. :rofl:

2 Likes

Many years ago i was doing a big local event with the radio station i worked at. There were numerous companies there and one of them was a gym/fitness place. There were two women who were working for the gym that wanted to chat with us as we were from ‘the radio’. We had a friendly chat and a coffee whilst chatting about how the day was going and then they went off to advertise. About an hour later one of them came back and asked if I’d like to go for a free session at the gym and could the other woman get my number as i was ‘hot’. I told her I’d pass on the free gym day as ots not my thing and that I’d also politely decline the other woman as I was in a relationship. She proceeds to tell me ‘that doesnt matter, she’s fine with just being a gym fling’.
I just said, sorry, none of that is my thing.

2 Likes

Mr FYEO and I went to a festival a few weeks ago. On four occasions Mr FYEO left me to go to the toilet or get drinks and I was approached by different men. All were very respectful and when I said I was there with my partner they wished me a good day and left… minus one who was a little shocked to be interrupted by Mr FYEO and looked like a deer in headlights :joy:

4 Likes

Only once in my life has someone hit on me (outside a club back in the day where you expect it to happen). I was walking pretty fast through a shopping centre as I was a bit late getting back to work from lunch. Then this guy stopped me, he was huffing and puffing said that he chased me down because he said he thought I was beautiful and he just had to stop me and talk to me. I totally thought he was taking the piss :joy: turned him down saying sorry I had a boyfriend etc. and that was that!
OH gets hit on all the time while we are out … by guys :joy: never a lady to his dismay haha I’d be glad if a stick hit me these days :joy:
Can’t deny it’s an excellent confidence boost

2 Likes

I must say that I’ve never been hit on. I think a few people have made comments at my wife which she’s always laughed off. I agree @DevilishDan it would be an incredible confidence boost!

1 Like

To be fair, I’ve been hit on by men more than women. I actually find it more of a compliment if I’m honest.
Even got hit on by the air steward on our flight to our honeymoon :joy:, the OH was like ’ erm, i am here’ :rofl::rofl:.
Gave me loads of mini bottles of vodka for at the hotel though so, winner winner.

1 Like

I get a ridiculous amount of men staring at me, supermarket, gym, walking at lunch time… but never get approached

My friend says Im too pretty and thats intimidating, I thinking maybe I just look unapproachable :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Love the way I am looked at in the gym when i have croptop and skin tight shorts on

3 Likes

Gym.time soon

1 Like

Nope. I’ve had plenty of sarcastic catcalling, though.

Greek waiter on recent holiday flirted with my wife when he pointed out the bill came to 69 Euros, made her blush and bit flustered. We both had laugh about it after and he was bit younger and good looking so I quite enjoyed her getting this attention.

I did have an older gay guy coming on to me unexpectedly last year which I was bit indifferent to and he gave me bit of dirty look when I eventually started to ignore him and chat to someone else instead!

Many years ago when I was between wives I was cruising a local beach on my motorcycle and saw a way out of my league lady . About my second loop I saw her again and a parking spot just ahead of her direction on walk . I pulled up and talked her up a bit and asked if she would like to go for a ride , she did with several meanings . When we got to her place not far from the beach she was so happy . She said I was the first guy to hit on her that summer . Similar to you , she was so fine, beautiful and sexy that guys were figuring she had to have a boyfriend .
When I was a body builder over 40 years ago I got hit on somewhat regularly . Now that I am a living fossil , not too often . When it does happen it props my ego up a whole bunch .

6 Likes

@Oldman I absolute love your stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Never happened to me but I can definitely see how it would give a big confidence boost to you and spring in your step :smiley:

1 Like

I’d probably go with the too pretty. It can be very intimidating if the bloke thinks he’ll get knocked back

2 Likes

Over the years I have no idea how many times I was turned down , one hell of a lot ! As a single guy my buddies and I did a test at 5 different clubs . Went one weekend as were were normally , two weeks later went back all wearing wedding bands . Probably about an 80% increase of success with the bands on .

3 Likes