Hogtie Tips

I’ve just bought a hogtie to use with my OH.

What are some tips or position ideas people have? Other than the one on my knees with my arms tied behind my back?

Thanks
edited by mod - against the rules to use social media handles

2 Likes

If you search ‘hogtie’ you’ll see the threads where other people have talked about it but from what I gather its either ankles and wrists attach on front with you bent over or on your knees or back. After that raising the top or bottom of you with pillows might make it more comfortable or less comfortable depending on what you like.
You’ve basically got 4 restraints that can be used to attach people or things.
What did you have in mind when you bought it?

2 Likes

It depends on what you want to get out of it @SexGod2314. If it’s merely the bondage element, lying on your front will suffice with arms and legs restrained behind. You could add a gag as well for extra pleasure. You can be vibed in this position as well, or give a bj (without the gag) but sex is difficult due to access issues. Have fun playing.

1 Like

I am fairly inexperienced , so do not have too much to add . I have never been very limber , so limited possibilities . When I worked emergency services we occasionally hog tied people . Never had anyone get out , so I guess I did a fair job . One thought for all you lucky people who practice bondage is to mainly use knots that have one end you can pull to release the knots . Imagine a bad cramp against the ropes , especially a leg cramp . Imagine if you or your partner could not quickly untie you or them . Do not ask this old man how he knows .

2 Likes

Note to self :memo: learn knots

2 Likes

My main idea was me on my knees, giving head with my arms behind my back.

We could also reverse roles where he gets on his knees and licks me.

We just like bondage so wanted to try something different.

edited

1 Like

If it’s not specifically the hogtie that is the motivation but just wanting to try something different then (if you haven’t already) have a look at LH’s range of handcuffs and restraints.

We have a few items and have found these very versatile https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/wrist-ankle-restraints/p/dominix-deluxe-leather-wrist-to-thigh-restraint/a34670g62712.html

and these

Thanks everyone