holidays

Ok I am starting to get excited about going on our camping holiday. Just me and the kids, one huge beach and hopefully good Weather.

Also hoping that I might get a bit of camping nooky😉😇
Boys are old enough to be let of the leash a bit.... So I might get some " fun" too😉
Even tempted to take a toy or two
Anyone else planning a holiday away, with a bit of naughtiness on the menu?

Me and the OH are off to Tenerife Tuesday, our first holiday together, loads of toys packed and planning fun as many places as possible

Hope the weather is good for you NM.

Is it still Cornwall? I've spent too many wet weekends in Cornwall, being from there. May you be lucky in the sunshine and fun stakes.

Awh I'd love to go camping in cornwall again... so many child hood memories =D

Yeah mike..still Cornwall..
Near newquay.... Just glad my youngest is looking a lot better on his duffed in ankle. He was able to walk on it this weekend, so getting down to the beach looks ok now... Just need the 13 yr old to play nice now

Yeah mike..still Cornwall..
Near newquay.... Just glad my youngest is looking a lot better on his duffed in ankle. He was able to walk on it this weekend, so getting down to the beach looks ok now... Just need the 13 yr old to play nice now

Lol y&f I hope customs don't stop you lol!

pinkanimal wrote:

Lol y&f I hope customs don't stop you lol!

I wanted to wear my egg but thought we'd probably get arrested/shot lol

I GO ON HOLiDAY TOMORROW

Lol
Put it on on the plane!
Then take it out before you land.
Have a lovely time x

pinkanimal wrote:

Lol
Put it on on the plane!
Then take it out before you land.
Have a lovely time x

I love that idea... Can you imagine if I forgot though lol

thanks, we're so excited :)

Im going back to Ireland in two weeks and im gutted i have to leave so many things behind for 6 weeks but i have packed my LH sex toy case with 10+ things for me to enjoy when i get there x

Just back from ours, so we have the post holiday blues.