Hollow Strap-On Size?

We have been looking at a hollow strap-on for my boyfriend to wear and are stuck between either a 6 inch or 8 inch with vibration. It’s not anything we are looking to use on him as that is not our thing but he usually cums quickly so this could be a solution, looks like fun anyway and I’m excited to have him in a dildo inside me.

Any thoughts on which would be the best size? We would both really like vibration so that would be the 8 inch but I’m not sure if that would be a bit big for me? I suppose they are not too expensive so we could try both.

I’m not sure how we’re supposed to suggest what size will be good for you…surely this is something that you’ll have to decide yourself.

The main thing is getting the one that will fit the penis, so look at the internal length and canal diameter in the descriptions and get your tape measure out.

7 Likes

The way I read the info is that if you want the vibration then you need to go with the 8 inch model as the 6 inch does not seem to have this. For the size, 6 inch has 4 inches internally to fit a penis inside and the 8 inch has 6 inches to fit a penis inside. So if your boyfriend is bigger than 4 inches you will probably need the 8 inch model anyway.

1 Like

If it helps out at all we have the 6 inch version of this and this fills me up fine, and he can fit into it. I wasn’t so sure about it when we got it, but if I’m honest, I love it now when he wears it as he doesn’t cum too quickly and it feels great for me.

1 Like

What were the initial concerns?
Is it still a part of your play (8” unnecessary?)