Hollow vibrating strap on opinions

Hi All,

Looking for opinions and advice. My wife and I enjoy using the penis extender we have (mega mighty) but I find I need to take it off to climax. In order to try and keep play going without that inconvenience we have ordered this;

Do any couples have experience or thoughts on it, and will I feel daft wearing it as a guy?

Thanks all :grimacing:

1 Like

How are you planning to use this?
I used to own the purple one, I found it quite uncomfortable to wear as a strap on because of the elastic waist band so I just used it as a dildo for me instead. The dildo part is very firm and unyielding, I didn’t like it. But thats just me.

Edited for spelling.

That single strap at the front might be a tad annoying/awkward. I would prefer it to look like the back view with 2 straps at from as well. Feel daft! Why should you? Just enjoy and have fun

As it says on the tin, wear it and use an “extension” we thought the vibrations might help us both climax better

Are we looking at the same ‘tin’? as its a strap-on, not an extender.

I’m afraid I’m with @JoCat , that strap on is not hollow so I’m not quite sure where your penis is going to sit with the strap down the front wearing it. There’s no reason at all for you to feel daft wearing it but you might feel rather physically uncomfortable.

1 Like

Looks like its more for her to peg you or for a woman to use on a woman. Not sure, its the straps

I’m an idiot and linked the wrong bloody one!

This is what we ordered!

3 Likes

I didn’t see your update before but this one makes much more sense. Was it successful? Did it work as you hoped?

1 Like

@jim1979
Makes sense now… How was it ??

We have been looking at trying one of these so would be interested in any info. Not sure whether to or the the 6 inch or 8 inch model as I think the 8 inch may be a little too big for me. Anyone used one of these?

Really good, wife enjoyed and so did. We’ve used it 6 times since :rofl:

1 Like