Home made machine

Anyone else built their own sex machine? I just finished mine and it was fun to do and saves a fortune on store bought ones... I just need a test pilot now....lol...

What does the machine do and look like? And how long did it take you to construct it?

yes mate. i made one for the missus at work she loves it. hi OA btw.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

never attempted it after hearing stories such as this.

you should put a picture up.

all we would need to do is attach a suction ended dildo to the washing machine and the vibrations are so powerful that it would outdo any sex machine

I saw a picture of a sex machine once that was operated by bicycle pedal, which made the dildo go in and out. Seemed a lot safer than the mechanical variety, since the fuckee would be able to stop at any time.

silverdrop wrote:

I saw a picture of a sex machine once that was operated by bicycle pedal, which made the dildo go in and out. Seemed a lot safer than the mechanical variety, since the fuckee would be able to stop at any time.

Yeah, this seems like a safer idea

Just read that sex story.. i won't bother making an adapter for my new drill then...

tbh the guy was a mug for leaving the saw blade on. The only trouble i see with using normal power tools, especialy mains ones is that the speeds they operate at are so high that it would just be too fast to be comfortable, at least to start with. A pedle one sounds good tho

mine is a unistrut frame with a 12v motor driven through a transformer with a variable speed control. a fly wheel is connected to a steel rod guided by linear blocks with a rubber pipe clip on the end. most stuff sourced off ebay . took maybe 10 hours to construct (don't tell the boss) must say washing machine sounds great but plumbing it into bedroom could be a pit tricky... lol...

can barely change a light bulb, let alone make one of them! Mans work i think. Shame though lol

sweetlove666 wrote:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Woman-Severely-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

never attempted it after hearing stories such as this.

you'd have to be such a noob to attach anything to a blade and then insert it...External Media