Home Made Sex Games

Hi All!

Me and the gf are planning a night of kinky fun - the gf lost a bet and is now going to be my sex slave at my very beck and call for an entire evening. This works quite well as I usually play a dom role, but was wanting to try and think up some new fun games I could play with her.

We have played monogamy and games like that in the past, but I was wondering whether anyone on here had their own games they liked to play with their partners. Particularly if theres anythin suited to a situation where one is bound and essentially rewarded/punished with various toys/actions based some form of game?

Any ideas are welcome!

Thanks

There's a few ideas here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/422561-recession-proof-fun-and-games/ and I'm sure you can substitute a few of your own sub/dom rules to make it more that way inclined as well.

I didnt know that thread existed!! Great ideas :-)

Wow! My thread just got linked to! :)

Feel free to add more ideas if you have any (including the bet that you won or similar things!)

Have to admit I've always wanted to play snakes and ladders, where if you land on a snake, you have to go down

lol, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for on that thread - a "twist" on old classics...

I thought of another one on the way home, based on "Kims Game" - you put all the toys that you have on a tray along with a few other objects that you want to play with but don't usually.

Your partner has 30 seconds to memorise what's on the tray and then it gets taken away/covered over after which they have to remember as many of the things as they can.

Depending on how kind/mean you are feeling could depend on whether they get the things they remembered or the things they forgot used on them!

MrBumpyBear wrote:

I thought of another one on the way home, based on "Kims Game" - you put all the toys that you have on a tray along with a few other objects that you want to play with but don't usually.

Your partner has 30 seconds to memorise what's on the tray and then it gets taken away/covered over after which they have to remember as many of the things as they can.

Depending on how kind/mean you are feeling could depend on whether they get the things they remembered or the things they forgot used on them!

now that sounds fun. i think use the thing they forgot. even better, blindfolf them then use it on them and they have to then try and remember what it was :)

I like it.... :)

How about a little suggestion box hun? Write a few things on small bits of paper (both or you) pop them into the box or bag and pull them out and do them (a bit like a lucky dip sort of thing?) xxx

If you play with wax....

Have her face the wall. Put a penny under each finger and hold them against the wall. Drip wax on her back/bum

For every penny dropped - earns a spanking.