Homemade naughty movies

Does anybody else make their own naughty movies? If so what do you do and for whose viewing?

We've made a few and tend to "act" out a scene, usually Mrs D giving a blowjob or titfuck. Mrs D doesn't like seeing herself on film so the videos are strictly for Mr D's eyes only.

What about everyone else?

A favourite hobbie that a wish I did more often ;)

We make them, to view together, but I often watch them on my own. Makes a long distance relationship that little bit easier! Only got a few videos, generally record a few videos/"scenes" in a night.

I agree with Jman, we do that, having a long distnce relationship, it helps pass the evenings, she's here with me even when she isnt. I got some good photos of her in the outfits we bought from LH too

We have only made some short movies of me masturbating, with his cellphone, for him to enjoy while we are apart. I would love to do something more serious, I find the idea unbelievably hot, but we lack the equipment and the expertise.

You are right, it's just a matter of being willing to invest some time in it. We'll try soon.

Have fun, Fun Loving Couple

We've done a couple, would love to do more, my OH is the same as she doesn't really like to see herself. Totally for my eyes only!

We've done it only few times... Was pretty fun and strange to watch ourselves... We loved it.

I've made a fair few solo shorts, for the viewing pleasure of others. I've also made a few short oral/vaginal sex videos, some I had copies of, most I didn't. I don't really like watching videos of myself, complete turn-off for me.

I would love to do one with my OH :D sounds fun :P x

Me too,, hopefully next time we get a night away..

My OH like to record on his phoneblowjobs and cumshots on my breasts. I can't watch them.for his viewing pleasure only.

ps is the profile picture a bit TOO much, would like to hear your thoughts, will bring it down a couple of notches if people think that its over the top?Thanks SxyIndGrl..x

Absolutely love it,, very sexy

thanks guys that's sweet. Any girls have any comments. Would love to hear from you too thanks.

would love to see more pics

Looking to buy some clothing and some underwear from LH, will put some pictures up wearing them..

Me and the wife have filmed ourselves by setting up a webcam to record, it is a bit of fun and it's only for our eyes :) We used to loads films, photos etc but never do them now :(

We've made a few but don't know where the tapes are now! Might take my camcorder away with us this weekend to the posh hotel! :)

ksw1980 wrote:

We've made a few but don't know where the tapes are now! Might take my camcorder away with us this weekend to the posh hotel! :)

sounds like a good idea ;)

Tattooed.Rob wrote:

ksw1980 wrote:

sounds like a good idea ;)

I don't think we'll be sharing them online though! :)