Homemade sex cards

Ooh wild card. Nice

1 Like

Love it!
What would you have the wildcard mean? Dealer’s choice? Just the one card? Just the one item?

I would maybe do it like, eg red for toy, blue for lingerie, green for position, yellow for amount of time, black for single play or dual, white for which location, just for some ideas not sure exactly situation in terms of toys, living arrangement, how adventurous but hope this helps in some way

1 Like

Yes, I was thinking of colours for categories.

1 Like

even picking one from each colour and have it also changes up the potential fun which can be had, part of it may feel forced in a way like having to dress up in lingerie but if you do something like that at the start of the day at least you have something to enjoy for the night.

I like this idea!

For me the wild card would be something you’ve never tried before but can be changed every so often to a new thing or once you’ve pulled the card then it changes to a different mystery wild thing :smiley:

Update: I’ve now almost finalised these cards.

I’ve split them into four ‘packs’:

• sex toys
  • kink toys and fetish
  • activities (soft)
  • activities (more ‘hardcore’)

My collection of sex and kink toys and fetish gear has definitely increased quite a bit since my original post.

My idea is as open as I want it to be eg to pick:

• two from sex toys only
  • one from sex and one from kink toys
  • four from sex toys
  • one from activities only
  • two from sex toys, and one from activities

Still open to suggestions, and looking to finalise before I give her my proposal.

What goes in the sex toy pile, and what goes in the kink pile?

1 Like

Sex toys: the dildos, vibrator, wands, clit suckers, plugs, fleshlights, cock rings etc.

Kink toys and fetish gear: floggers, crops, pinwheels, restraints, hoods, collars etc.

There’s a grey area of sec furniture that I may either leave out or put in the latter group, which includes our liberator wedge and liberator bonbon.

Or this is my current idea anyway.

Already got some wild cards in there. Love the idea of it.
Place is an interesting one. I’ve added something to the effect of sex in a different room, and a separate one for outside. So not sure if it would be beneficial to go more specific.
Maybe a veto option could be a good suggestion!
I’m loving the ideas!

Looking for ideas on things that can be done all day… ie not limited to foreplay/sex etc.
I’ve currently got:

• edging
  • going somewhere with a lovense in (eg out to breakfast)
  • butt plug

Thoughts and suggestions very welcome.