Homemade sex games

Hi all,

Me and the OH have an unexpected day off alone together tomorrow. I'd like to make the most of it and take our fun to points above just jumping in the sack. I've always fancied the sex games on this site but seeing as we don't have time to get one now I was going to see if any of you have come up with any games yourselves.

How about each writing down some (say 10 each) loving / sexual / romantic / kinky things you'd like to do. Then take it in turns to pick one from a hat.
Or if you want an actual game...
Strip poker / strip snap / strip any game you want

Oooooh. Choose a toy and think of 3 things to do with you've not done before and then choose one of them to do (or all 3)

Some sex games can be done when performing everyday tasks.

Like today I have a sub with me, and he has a list of household tasks to perform, each numbered. Once done I get a dice out and roll it and times the number by the number the task he has completed. The total number after each task equals how many times I spank him. Although he loves his spanking so has been saving up all the spanks for tonight.

Anyway this can be done differently, like you can give a list of household tasks or non-household tasks, and reward with something else, like massage strokes, how many mins you give oral, etc.

Really good method to have some fun and get a tidy place, for you to fully enjoy each other later. I dunno might sound a tad silly, but I always relax and enjoy myself more in a tidy place =)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Some sex games can be done when performing everyday tasks.

Like today I have a sub with me, and he has a list of household tasks to perform, each numbered. Once done I get a dice out and roll it and times the number by the number the task he has completed. The total number after each task equals how many times I spank him. Although he loves his spanking so has been saving up all the spanks for tonight.

Anyway this can be done differently, like you can give a list of household tasks or non-household tasks, and reward with something else, like massage strokes, how many mins you give oral, etc.

Really good method to have some fun and get a tidy place, for you to fully enjoy each other later. I dunno might sound a tad silly, but I always relax and enjoy myself more in a tidy place =)

My wife did a similar list to that today.... clean the bathrooms, put on a wash, hang a shelf. Mines just slightly different, If it's not done when she gets home I'll be getting spanked, either that or I'll have to spank myself tonight ;)

Urgh so I tried to get ball rolling last night with progressively flirtier texts. She didn't play along and got a bit pissy so I'm guessing I'll be lucky to get our usual fumble under the bed sheets let alone anything hotter. Should be grateful I guess but sometimes I just want a bit more.

McGlovin wrote:

Urgh so I tried to get ball rolling last night with progressively flirtier texts. She didn't play along and got a bit pissy so I'm guessing I'll be lucky to get our usual fumble under the bed sheets let alone anything hotter. Should be grateful I guess but sometimes I just want a bit more.

ugh sorry for you, I know how you feel though. I can only say to try and express this to her as its not fun to be left disapointed and or depressed about these things