Homemade Sex Toys

Has anyone ever made their own sex toy? I generally now a days much prefer to buy them from reputable sites such as LH, but am curious...what have you made?

Years ago I made:

-Masturbator: toilet paper roll and some nitrile gloves

-Prostate toy: sanded down a wooden dowel rod

More Recently:

-Spreader bar out of black pipe with eyelets

Yes, sound out of a plastic chopstick! 😂

Nope never have. I did once watch a video on how to make a realistic vagina out of a Latex glove, never tried it though.

I have always aired on the side of caution and never made anything with the intention of inserting it into myself or someone else. But if i was a bit more crafty i'd be building my own dungeon with all the extras in it ;)

I had made a homemade fleshlight the other year using a mug, warm sponge and a nitrile glove. Quite lifelike really

I made a paddle with leather, was ok to.

Never made things as such but would use things around the house as a teenager, because I wasn't old enough to purchase toys.

For vibe, would use my electric tooth brush (handle) and rest it against my clit. Kinda noisy and not very discreet.

Anything inserted, used to have a habit of using thick mascara or lipgloss tubes.

@EmmaC1989 Just a reminder that all references to under-18 sex/sex toys/masturbation get deleted (as per the rules), so don't be offended if your post disappears later. I think it's a legal thing, as the forums are directly connected to the retail side of the site. 👍

Rule 9:

Please remember that at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I turned a dildo from walnut, I've put up a picture of it as my profile picture

That's a big walnut. 🙂 Do you have the whip to go with it?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I turned a dildo from walnut, I've put up a picture of it as my profile picture

That's rather beautiful.

I love the grains on different types of wood but walnut always reminds me of antique furniture and classic cars.

Any ideas of making a homemade cock ring?