Honest Opinion . . .

So i dont do the whole photo thing but decided to give it a go for on here, but since an earlier conversation im not sure i should even be doing this!

Basiclly would like your HONEST opinions on it and/or any tips, advice, etc

If its really bad i'll change it back!

Thanks guys

:)

xxx

If you mean your new profile pic, then it is lovely - very cool indeed! :)

I think it's great hun... Deffo a keeper

very nice hun :) xxx

I don't see anything wrong with your photo, if you've got it flaunt it I think!

You sure? Feels abit . . . i dunno . . . weird!

I dont do the whole 'taking photos of myself' thing, never felt comfortable doing it personally

xxx

i dont either ill go and do one if you like just to put you bit more at ease x

Everybody likes boobs! :D, thts why i have so many friends :P hehehe.

Honestly hun you do what you feel comfortable with. Some people are very outgoign with their photos, other like to have anonymity.

Nobody here would say you had a horrable photo, some people may say they dont find it attracitve, but thats not really an insult it could just be that they like blondes instead :).

Aslong as you feel comfortable with your photo then we all support you :).

Also why do people always have radiators in the background of photos? i dont even own one :'(

Well it may feel a bit weird, but the result is admirable x

WeeSteve wrote:

Also why do people always have radiators in the background of photos? i dont even own one :'(

It was either have that or a pink wall, lol

Thanks guys, and yes Amy GET SOME PICS UP! Lol

xxx

I think you're new picture is gorgeous.

LoverBunny wrote:

I think you're new picture is gorgeous.

Thanks hun

xxx

You're welcome Tracey3x

Ork wrote:

, but I'm with what Steve said who doesn't like boobs?

See i told you, everyone loves boobs! :D

Lol

xxx

I like your photo very much! Honestly, it is lovely.

It's hot! Great angle, well done for giving it a go!

Hi Tracy.

Like you, i'm far happier behind the camera than infront of it. I've always been that way.

So I completely understand your anticipation and intrepidation. So I cna honestly say, your photo is excellent. The style, and composition are good. Your wearing a very pretty bra, which compliments your beautiful skin tone. And your full, buxom breasts look incredible. Especially with your hair just brushing agaisnt them.

Your very attractive woman, for so many reasons. So, be proud, be brave, and be comfortable with your own body. xx

Tracy, your new photo is wonderful and sexy. Hope there are many more to follow.

Tracey3x wrote:

You sure? Feels abit . . . i dunno . . . weird!

I dont do the whole 'taking photos of myself' thing, never felt comfortable doing it personally

xxx

if it is weird, then hurrah for weird. another LH convinced me to do it and got such a confidence boost out of it. Even put some on fetlife. and who knows to what it might lead. am her very greatful