Honeymoon Fun

Hi All,

Want to buy something that we can take on our honeymoon with us. We are both open minded and it would be nice if it was something we could use on each other

any advice would be appreciated. Our honeymoon is abroad so something that can be put in a suitcase. Thank you :)

Hey Letthefunbegin, where are you honeymooning? Some countries have restrictions on sex toys being brought into the country. ie. You can't take sex toys into the Maldives.

Thank you for the heads up, we are going to Mauritius so they could have similar rules

Well they have been banned for sale in that country so I guess you won't be able to take them in with you.

Guess may have to skip the toys and buy her some lingerie or something instead

Here's an idea buy her underwear for honeymoon, but after buy the toy and surprise her with dinner and the toy a few days later that will give you something to plan, say to her as you land surprise next week, this give something to look forward too,

Think alternative, what could you use in the bedroom that isn't immediately a sex toy. Love honey have some tease & tie sets that have some restraints and blindfoldes that look exactly like a dressing down sash.
Maybe pack some oil for a massage and a feather.

Top tier of the wedding cake and some latex bed covers. Honey moon sploshing sharing the cake yummy all round ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

she might like the toy that comes in the box of chocolates yummy

Matching butt plugs giving each others remote controls at the evening meal

If sex toys are banned then steer very clear. It's more trouble than its worth. I would recommend lingerie. Have you seen the ivory pieces? They would be perfect!

I have been spanking with the none bristly side of a hair brush before, buy a nice wide wooden hair brush.

Take ties. You can use them to blindfold and bind. Or shoelaces as well for that matter.

RosyCheek wrote:

If sex toys are banned then steer very clear. It's more trouble than its worth. I would recommend lingerie. Have you seen the ivory pieces? They would be perfect!

+1. It's really not worth it. Wouldn't want to ruin a honeymoon for the sake of a vibrator!

I'd agree with the suggestion of lingerie. I'd check out the Cherish Me range here at Lovehoney, the chemise is gorgeous. A nice robe or something would be nice too.

If you can get hold of some ice once you're in the hotel, that can be used to make things more interesting during sex. I'd team this with a blindfold to further heighten the sensations. A sleep style mask would probably be fine to take with you as it is non obtrusive and isn't immediately associated with sex.

What about something like monogamy? It's a great game than I think pleases everyone..you don't need to many extras for it either.

Think about your bags being scanned at the airport. If it isn't electrical or shaped like a dildo it'll probably be fine. I can't see silky restraints or a blindfold being a problem at all. Massage oil is always nice, and I love lovehoney's plastic handhold massager (it's actual for back massage, not sex or masturbation). Both these things aren't sex toys but would be lovely to have on a honeymoon.

Board and card games are also a great idea from delboy

I just googled prohibited items in Mauritius and found out anal sex is illegal there.

Also rolling papers are illegal if you roll your own ciggerettes. I never would have even thought about that.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say why not use the sex toys god has blessed you with, your mind, body parts and your soul mate....Enjoy each other, you've the rest of your life to bring in something extra.

NatandTom wrote:

If you can get hold of some ice once you're in the hotel, that can be used to make things more interesting during sex. I'd team this with a blindfold to further heighten the sensations. A sleep style mask would probably be fine to take with you as it is non obtrusive and isn't immediately associated with sex.

Not just ice but have coffee handy as well. Start with ice in your mouth and do oral, then change to hot coffee and then do it.

Hopefully it feel like a cold mouth, then a hot one.