Horny after gym work out

Just to see if it is just me.

Took up exercise about 1 year ago and slowly really got into it. I am currently doing the Insanity/Insanity the asylum hybrid month, which is a high intensity interval workout. Even though I am exhausted after, I find myself very horny after a workout, which could be quite embarassing if someone was around. I normally exercise at home early in the morning so no one is around, thankfully. Just wanted to know if anyone else gets that way and more importantly, what do you do about it?

I used to do boxing before I went to uni, I was always horny and wet after, I'm not sure if it's because of the hormones that get released through excersise or because I was the only girl surrounded by and having close sweaty contact with strong dominant men... Maybe a mix of both

Hi there, here is a previous thread which you may find useful :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/972256-exercise-and-sexual-appetite/

Although I don't have a penis, this does happen to me too. I think it's really common and I'm sure this has been asked before and a lot of others agree. Basically when you're working out, it gets your blood pumping all around your body, and I mean all around! The increased warm blood flowing around makes things slightly engorged, so it's totally normal for this to happen.

I know a guy who is exactly the same, not sure why but at least you're not alone! :)

Absolutely. Exercise raises all your hormone levels and gets your blood pumping. I normally feel unstoppable and full of energy after a workout, and generally want sex followed by a massive sandwich or something. It raises all my appetites.

I planned a dirty night away with my OH and got her up in the gym in the morning. but we did not really work out just played around with couples exercises, more fun than work. so have any of you actually properly worked out with your OH and then ended up having fantatsic sex after?

We quite often have sex after the gym.

It must be all the blood pumping around.

always ends up being a hard, rough session.

A good end to a workout.

never tried to do it in the gym though. Maybe a steam room :P

The way I feel... I would have sex AT the gym!
I am finding doing loads of hiking/ swimming etc is making me as randy as a lioness...( take it from me... Those lionesses get alot of nighttime play!)

Last year I had a gym subscription so I would go 3-4 times per week. Some of the days were in the same days my boyfriend went to visit me. On those days we would get home after walking there, me coming from the gym and him from the train station and I would jump on him. I felt very horny and he loved to see me all sweaty.

Gary is always very horny after he's been to the gym.

Certian types of excercise make me horny too!

I always come back from the gym well horny, especially if I've had a sauna and feel very relaxed.

After a good hard gym work out it's always back home for some good hard sex. Though passionate sex is our forte, after gym work or some long distance running its hard deep penetration stuff that we both crave. And she demands I don't shower first!

Yup, totally normal for anyone to be horny after a good workout! I haven't noticed myself getting aroused after exercise but I do think that I am more horny more often now that I've been exercising. I do fancy myself a bit more as well :D Because my skin has really cleared up and I've lost a stone since exercising 3-5 times a week. I guess that helps a lot too, if you find yourself more attractive you make yourself horny?! Lol :D

niceguy, does Insanity actually work? I was thinking of buying it to get more in shape and muscular for winter, keep myself warm ;) lol