Horny hangover!

Hi this is my 1st post so hi to all

Just wondered if its just me but god horny hangovers are the best!! Anyone else feel more horny than normal the morning after a night out?!

4 Likes

No im usually dying by that point :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hell no, hangovers are awful I honestly can’t imagine being horny but if that was to happen I’d ignore it cos wouldn’t be capable of doing anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m horny :smiling_imp: all the time :smirk: sober, drunk or hungover, day or night :rofl:

4 Likes

Definitely not.

At my age hangovers last 2 days now anyway.

2 Likes

Great answer I like your posts but I honestly don’t know where you found the time or energy :joy::joy: saying that this morning I’m super horny!!

1 Like

During the day, while he’s at work. We’ll send eachother really dirty texts and photos, all the sexual tension build’s up and the anticipation of waiting, he loves getting BJ’S so I get him to think about that. When it comes to our time, all that build up of waiting just explodes :smirk::woozy_face:

1 Like

Sounds like you both know how to enjoy each other!! Your not helping my hornyness though :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry :face_with_hand_over_mouth: we both know how to get eachother going :woozy_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @H2o My husband gets horny hangovers :crazy_face: I don’t though! I can’t stand that stale alcohol/dry mouth thing :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Hi @H2o yea happens we do like a good session after a few beers the night before

1 Like

Never had it, alcohol for me has always killed any horn stone dead. Whether it’s a night out as a younster or a hung over day after, the last thing on my mind after a couple of drinks is sex.
Alcohol relaxes me (which is nice in moderation) and too much makes me sleepy, but nothing sexual at all.

Hi thanks for the welcome that’s a tricky combo if your both hungover!!!

1 Like

I’m with you @H2o, Definitely get the horny hangover plus side to it I can last forever lol

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife

That’s funny… my type of girl :grin:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

I am the same, the morning after I wake up like a Rabbit on heat :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just don’t have an off switch :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, he don’t complain, he gets his favourite, a BJ :smirk:

2 Likes

After a night on the beer I am always
MUCH hornier next day than if I hadn’t had a drink.
It really does make a difference, no idea why.
Also cum loads more volume. Must be to do with all the liquid consumed lol.

I’ve never experienced this before - the rooms already spinning, I can’t take a pounding aswell :face_vomiting:

3 Likes