Horny when hungover?

A post on the "when did you last have sex thread" by bananadelight in which she said

bananadelight wrote:

yesterday, three times actually my other half had a horrendous hangover but his hangovers always make him really horny, no idea why but I make the most of it while I can!

I am the very same, in that the day after a big night no matter how rough I may feel I cannot shake the fact that I am as randy as a badger for the rest of the day and have sex or need to masterbate 4 or five times.

Anyone else have this? Any theories as to why this happens?

You're a dirty boy? ;)

That's about as scientific as I get....

hey is this a common thing for guys when i wake up from a night out all i want is a good wank too,wow i thought i was just a perv lol

maybe it´s a guy thing...when I have had a big night out all I want is a box of Neurofen and a dark , quiet room that dosn´t spin around

ha you jump off before the spin begins lol

hmmmm never experienced this myself..... however im a girl :)

Maybe its a man thing and maybe it helps with male hangovers

would like to have a drink with me then ? lol

I (male) have noticed this too. It’s the same when I’m ill. I’ve always wondered if it’s a biological thing – “must mate before I die” - and like most men when faced with a hangover or the sniffles I’m usually convinced death is imminent.

Mr D and Mrs D wrote:

I (male) have noticed this too. It’s the same when I’m ill. I’ve always wondered if it’s a biological thing – “must mate before I die” - and like most men when faced with a hangover or the sniffles I’m usually convinced death is imminent.

I am completely the same as this! It's weird, I have a minor cold and sore throat at the moment and all I can think about is getting the OH into bed despite not really feeling up to doing anything. Glad to hear I'm not the only one though.

Im thinking u men use this as an excuse to make ur OH's do all the work in and outside of the bedroom

Wouldn't dream of it. In fact it made me work extra hard haha

im the same as miss behaviour, last thing on my mind when hungover, i need tea and anadins and junk food

I'm the same as you when I'm hungover Rach but when I have any minor illness I don't seem to be able to think of anything else. Odd really.

absolutely.....plus several wanks!

rach74 wrote:

i need tea and anadins and junk food

DeCymru wrote:

rach74 wrote:

nahhh....full English and drugs every time

Hmmmm not quite sure i believe u lol :) x

JH wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Hmmmm not quite sure i believe u lol :) x

JH wrote:

Well I never! Haha! I'd never get away with being a lazy bugger and I'm not brave enough to try lol

DeCymru wrote:

rach74 wrote:

where your lovely pic gone?

Not me! I just need to eat all day. Same as every other day really :P
Very rarely get hungover nowadays anyway. Bloody kids! ;)
SG x

I am female, and being hungover and Ill always makes me super horny. I love the way a orgasm takes away any pain for that moment x