Horny when not at home

I recently went on a business trip and found myself being CONSTANTLY horny, especially when in the hotel room.

Does anyone else experience this when they are not in familiar surroundings?

Yes I have at times had to work away from home and had to stay in hotels. I would have agree absence make the heArt grow fonder. Welcome home sex is wonderful.

That is a very good point, I might get the toys out!

Always! It's why I look forward to going on holiday ;) lots of new places to get naughty!

No not on holiday, away from all my turn ons

I need a holiday now......been a good 8 years cince I went anywhere with sand and sea.... So much to do with the feel good factor and bright sunshine and warn days that can really make you feel more sexy...

I'm actually away at the moment. Since our economy imploded I've had to travel for work more and more frequently. I tend to feel lonely and homesick and hotels start to look the same after a while.

However our sex life has definitely improved. When I'm home we're like two teenagers.

sexyboyjames wrote:

Does anyone else experience this when they are not in familiar surroundings?

Yup. It's quite natural, especially if there is exercise involved in getting from A to B. Everything works better, all that machinery, and this particular juice factory is not any different ;)