Hot oral sex - literally

Hi all, I highly recommend you give this a try - it’s extremely pleasurable. Before you give your partner oral sex, sip on a hot beverage to heat up your mouth. That’s it.

My wife & I both do it while going down on each other, taking a new sip occasionally to reheat our mouths. It may be my imagination, but I think hot tea with honey works best, it seems to make her mouth feel especially soft & hot. She really loves it when I heat up my mouth before giving her nipples attention as well.

Please let me know if you try it & enjoy it as much as we do. I’d love to hear from you!

9 Likes

I love warmth, so definitely something I’ll try

2 Likes

This does sound like an interesting idea to try out :nerd_face:

Try and ice cube in the mouth aswell for another sensation

2 Likes

Sounds great… I will ask the OH if she wants a cup of coco before bed tonight. :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

We have tried warm to hot and that did not do too much , but cool / cold did it for us . If a person had several people to be involved , have one warm-hot and alternate with the other person cool-cold . My cock reacts well when erect and cool gets applied . When erect swollen with blood it should be pretty warm at that time and the cool really brings him to a member in good standing .

Temperature play is fun in both extremes. My husband has involved ice before, which prolonged my orgasm (it’s hard to cum when you’re cold! :joy: ) and made me absolutely scream the house down when I finally let go, and I’ve totally corrupted Müller vanilla yogurt before now :wink:

Glad you’re both having fun though, and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve fantasised about blindfolding someone and using an ice cube to tantalise their body :smile: still yet to do it !

1 Like

Make sure its melting not sticky straight out the freezer

2 Likes

Enjoying just the thought of it! Will definitely give it a try. Thanks.

Haha or would get it stick to skin?

1 Like

Potentially, yes, and it can cause damage beyond the first layers of the skin too, including to the nerves. It’s best to let it melt a little first, use really cold water, or wrap the ice in something first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good tips, I’ll have to remember these if I try it out on any victims… umm volunteers! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I mean arguably one could pretend to be the other? At least it’s consensual then :joy:

1 Like

Love a hot BJ, but cold is nice to…
Wife like both as well.
She has glass dildo’s that are good for hot/cold sensation