Hotel help london

Hello, I've been looking to book a hotel for me and the misses for her 21st. Reasonably priced upto 150 a night. Basically looking to do the tourist stuff and have a dirty weekend away! The only thing is we are after a room with a DVD player which has been a pain in the past! Extra mirrors and glass windows is a bonus!

Thanks in advance guys!

The Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington is good. Might be pushing the price a bit, but they often have offers on.

try laterooms and then just view the hotels suggested on trip advisor that's what I always do then you should get the best of both worlds a cheap hotel but a nice one too :)

stayed in london a few times my favorite is the tower hotel right by the bridge , not sure if you can still but we used to book parking as well

The Hotel Verta is beautiful! Helicopter pad outside your window, right on the riverside, beautiful rooms, gorgeous spa facilities, amazing buffet breakfast...check the hotels website they often have deals cheaper than laterooms etc if you book well enough in advance! It's not the easiest to find first time round but once your there its easy to get back and forward. I cant wait to go back!