Hotel recommendations

(sorry if this isn't allowed, please remove if it isn't) me and my OH are looking for a hotel that offers that little bit of 'kink' a lot we have seen are London way which is too far. We are looking for Yorkshire and north east

That could be interesting too up here

I keep checking post as up here also.

I don't know what you mean by hotels offering 'a bit of kink' as it isn't my scene (is it a scene?) - however - assuming you want somewhere with a bit of luxury and an en suite so that you can do whatever you like, then Malmaison in Newcastle upon Tyne is a great treat. It is classy and has a wine bar, restaurant, bistro and a spa with sauna, treatments etc. Great room service. It overlooks the Quayside and the Millennium Bridge - a great area in itself for city life and culture - a quick google would tell you more. MrR and I spent our wedding night there. They filled the room with silver and gold helium balloons and scattered the bed and bath with red and pink rose petals, champagne breakfast - not kinky, but they clearly know how to be accommodating.

Yes what is meant by a bit of kink?

Have a google of kinky hotels UK, they all come up for London area

lovelylumps wrote:

Have a google of kinky hotels UK, they all come up for London area

It's not really a market that has such a huge demand that it's a sustainable business model outside of busy cities like London.

I don't know what kind of kink your into, or what is available in the north east, however isit the hotel room that needs to be kinky or the people using it?

Maybe book a room with a fourposter bed, and take bondage rope or similar, some toys/implements and some Imagination, some hotel rooms have a table and chairs maybe of use depending what you into.

Alternatively, can't remember the name and I think it's a bit down south, there's the sex swing hotel, there has been threads on here in the past.

Does it need to be a hotel? maybe a kink cottage would be better, but can be costly and may involve travelling

Maybe combine a hotel visit with a dungeon hire visit, or there are some dungeons you can hire over night.

Just ideas for you to think about maybe.