Hotels

Hi guys not been here for ages! Just bought a couple of things for my birthday and thought the lovely people on the forum could help me I have been with my oh for ten years now and were still doing fine and dandy were pretty open minded too which helps I think. I want to add some new things into the mix though so.... does anyone know if there is a site to find "sex" hotels or does anyone use or know of any ESP in scotland iv seen a couple quite far down south of England or France but I think with travel added it would cost too much :-( i am looking for a hotel for us rather than a hotel that is for swinger parties not that I mind that (although never gone there) but really want a place that we could go as a couple that caters for a proper night of love i.e. play room or toys and swings and things in the rooms ect We quite like a bit of bondage although we've not explored that massively partly because of money again and the house is not big enough to accommodate everything needed. Haha We don't have a car which is why I'm looking for somewhere that does the whole kabobdal so to speak. I know we could go for the whole romantic things ie a 4star break but I really want to be raunchy rather than romantic. Don't want to be in a place that is seedy though! Anyway what do you guys think of the idea and do you think such places exist or a website I could search myself?

Have a look for private dungeons you can hire - they can usually advise!